Author Topic: Claims BTS questions.  (Read 2056 times)

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
Hi guys,

I'm sorry and I know I have a shit load of reading to catch up on so please excuse the questions I will fire.

1)  How to I claim my BTS after investing in AGS / PTS / BTC
2)  Is there a BTS waller ot is it still a PTS wallet rebrand? Will it show BTS owned?
3)  When is BTS launch for trading etc?

Thanks guys.

One thing you should know is that the AGS Explorer does not tell you the accurate number of bitShares to which you are entitled.  I know I can personally give screenshots showing I have donated approx 2x what it says, and in time for the feb snapshot.  Not sure if others are having this issue, but it is an issue that needs to be fixed.

I believe the issue you're describing is due to donations from different addresses, such as change addresses your wallet manages for you.  Try looking up the transaction ID of one of your donations that isn't listed on AGS Explorer on the block explorer, and see what the source address is.

Offline fuzzy

Hi guys,

I'm sorry and I know I have a shit load of reading to catch up on so please excuse the questions I will fire.

2)  Is there a BTS waller ot is it still a PTS wallet rebrand? Will it show BTS owned?

Thanks guys.

One thing you should know is that the AGS Explorer does not tell you the accurate number of bitShares to which you are entitled.  I know I can personally give screenshots showing I have donated approx 2x what it says, and in time for the feb snapshot.  Not sure if others are having this issue, but it is an issue that needs to be fixed.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline NineLives

• View Profile
    • BITCOIN TALK PROFILE
1) Wait for BTS-X wallet software to be released, and it will be able to import your AGS donation input addresses and PTS addresses from your existing wallets.
2) The wallet is not released yet. In the mean time you can check your BTS balance at http://www1.agsexplorer.com/
And its definitely not a PTS rebrand. Its got an entire trading interface allowing you to check the order book for each asset pair (eg BTS/BitUSD), buy, sell, short, cover etc.
3) No definite release date yet - I keep thinking "just a couple more months". They are going to make the shares liquid first then enable BitAsset trading afterwards. Someone please correct me if they know a more accurate answer.

Thank you.
Keyhotee / BTSX:  Merah    PTS:  PskEDN4AeWc1trW4zV7DGGTQi3y5LeVhFR 

BTC Mining Hardware IN STOCK NOW:  http://www.mininghardware.co.uk

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
1) Wait for BTS-X wallet software to be released, and it will be able to import your AGS donation input addresses and PTS addresses from your existing wallets.
2) The wallet is not released yet. In the mean time you can check your BTS balance at http://www1.agsexplorer.com/
And its definitely not a PTS rebrand. Its got an entire trading interface allowing you to check the order book for each asset pair (eg BTS/BitUSD), buy, sell, short, cover etc.
3) No definite release date yet - I keep thinking "just a couple more months". They are going to make the shares liquid first then enable BitAsset trading afterwards. Someone please correct me if they know a more accurate answer.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 07:13:48 pm by trader »

Offline NineLives

• View Profile
    • BITCOIN TALK PROFILE
Hi guys,

Thanks guys.
Keyhotee / BTSX:  Merah    PTS:  PskEDN4AeWc1trW4zV7DGGTQi3y5LeVhFR 

BTC Mining Hardware IN STOCK NOW:  http://www.mininghardware.co.uk