Author Topic: Please stop AGS Bid!  (Read 9395 times)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Yes but nobody knows that there will be nothing from your side.  You failed. So early adopter are sucker.

@gaba: I can't believe that you feel that way...I feel exactly the opposite. I keep asking myself why I didn't donate more before 28th Snapshot...

If there was a way I would be more than happy to give you 3.5 AGS for every Bitshare X that you hold, so you don't feel diluted  ;)

Offline bytemaster

Those who gave early get recognized in BTS X... those giving now do not get recognition for helping BTS X.... they are betting on everything after BTS X.

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Turning off AGS donations hurts those of us who still plan to continue donating and have not donated much so far.

+5%

Everybody knows the rules from the beginning like said.

Offline amencon

• View Profile

Turning off AGS donations hurts those of us who still plan to continue donating and have not donated much so far.
Yes and the 200 day plan was outlined from the beginning.  Breaking that would be most damaging of all in my opinion.

This just sounds like an attempt by early AGS investors to multiply their holdings at the expense of potential future investors.  That way early AGS investors get more, new ex-potential investors get nothing and 3I gets less overall donations to fund development and takes a further reputation hit.

Sounds like a total non-starter to me.

Offline gamey

• View Profile

I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Why are you even discussing this... you should know that thos will for 100% not happen ever!!! And thats a good thing ... cant see any benefit from even thinking about a new bts snapshot .. waste of time

Offline gaba

• View Profile
Everybody has known from the first day that there would be 2,000,000 AGS spread out over 200 days.  Everyone was free to develop their own strategy for how to play that game over the designated 200 rounds.  But we all must play by the same immutable rules.

May the best strategies win!

Yes but nobody knows that there will be nothing from your side.  You failed. So early adopter are sucker.  Till now we should get at least one more snapshot after BitSharesX.

Offline gaba

• View Profile
yesterday ags donation was fucking hurt me !

Don't worry, it gets worse.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I am patient .. see the future of DAC from 3i .. gonna continue donating to ags ..

Go 3i .. go ..

lzr1900

btw,according to the day one estimation from 3i,the keyhotee and bts should be up and running now.
the only thing they deliver was nothing.LOL

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
I'm very glad I started donating early, because I still expect the BitSharesX snapshot to be a winner, but the recent AGS ratios are pretty exciting for future snapshots, so I'm glad I saved instead of putting everything in early.  Just trying to throw some positive feedback in here...

Offline crazybit

btw,according to the day one estimation from 3i,the keyhotee and bts should be up and running now.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Everybody has known from the first day that there would be 2,000,000 AGS spread out over 200 days.  Everyone was free to develop their own strategy for how to play that game over the designated 200 rounds.  But we all must play by the same immutable rules.

May the best strategies win!

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

lzr1900

yesterday ags donation was fucking hurt me !

Offline crazybit

the continuous ags donation is hurting the earlier investor,the ags cost of earlier investment is 10x higher than the later one, i am the guy who bought the pts at rmb 150~180,and donated to ags with 1.x ags return. and the continuous ags is keeping diluting the value of the earlier ags,3i,please DO SOMETHING to protect the earlier agser's investment.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 01:18:18 am by CrazyBit »