Author Topic: What are Karmashares?  (Read 3201 times)

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
Saw this thread come up on a google search so I thought I would post.

KarmaShares LLC is essentially a corporate entity that will be funded by karma and begin to create the market for the underlying crypto.  As the number of shareholders increase, so do the people willing to "sign on the dotted line" and stay with us to help move the herd toward the same goals.  With potentially 92B coins in Karma's future, we wanted a way to lock up some of those coins to create some scarcity, but more importantly a way to create a profit driven investment funds.  We will tackle what is important for both the shareholders and also the coin as they will be closely tied together.  Project leaders will be paid in Karma and the product developed will remain property of KarmaShares and in turn, if profitable, the shareholders will directly benefit with quarterly profit sharing.   

There are so many coins out there, so either we sit around and hope that some company comes along to utilize our powerful blockchain, or we start to engage the business and educational arenas and refuse to be ignored.  There is nothing more powerful than viral crowd funding mixed with viral real world efforts.

We welcome everyone to partner with us or at least keep an eye out, good things are coming.

BTW, you guys win the award for the most difficult and probably most effective bot protection captcha combo.   :)

SL

+5%
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline ShawnLeary

• View Profile
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 04:57:54 am by ShawnLeary »

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I think i read somewhere they have karmashares.me...

Either way I am starting to believe that we should start forming some aliances out there. Karmacoin, dogecoin, digibite are partnership with litecoin. I don't understand the partnership as such but seeing litecoin on the same page with these altcoins that makes me want to buy some of these cheap coins just in case...

However i think that until things are ready we should not do anything with anyone...We are throwing ideas out there and other communities form partnerships and we wait until something is ready.. Let all the DACs finish first and then we can form partnerships..

Offline gamey

• View Profile
If you were to ask me randomly, scam or not i would have the following observations.

#1 On their webpage, the example returns they give are ridiculous.  This does not jive with someone with world positive intentions.

#2 They incorporated in Wyoming, which AFAIK is the only state that lets you hide the owners of an LLC without a court order.  There are also other reasons to incorporate in Wyoming, but Wyoming allows you to only make the board of directors public and not the owners.  I am not aware of another state that does that.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 02:36:02 am by gamey »
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
I think I like it. I don't think it's a scam but a good way to promote their coin.

Thanks for posting this

Do you think it would make sense to tell them about Bitshares Me?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I think I like it. I don't think it's a scam but a good way to promote their coin.

Thanks for posting this

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
It appears to be a project launching sometime today and it looks interesting.

http://karmashares.com/

But it could possibly be a scam. What say you all?