Author Topic: To-do list ?  (Read 1827 times)

Offline unimercio

• The opportunity of a lifetime comes by every 7 day
    • View Profile
    • Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)
  • BitShares: unimercio
+5% right now we have an issues tracker on github but I think it is not enough

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

+5% To do lists and issue trackers do not a system build, planning and architecture rules this space. No need to share the plan just reassure the natives there is one (although I believe future investors will expect at least a peek at it).  :)   
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 08:26:40 pm by unimercio »
Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
+5% right now we have an issues tracker on github but I think it is not enough

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
And a more serious list of bounties would be good too. I have considered joining the effort and I believe I could have made a massive difference. However I don't know about other talented developers but my full time job pays me close to 500BTC/year. I'm not greedy but I3 has only successfully attracted investors, but not developers. Hoarding all that BTC is a huge mistake, people want to see their investment at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline fuzzy

Considering the frequently asked questions like “when will xt wallet be released”  “are you guys really not fxxxing us”  “where the hell have my investment gone”  “why not stop ags donations”  “is 3i coming up with another idea and on the way to writing another white paper rather than developing” are really the voice from some solid bitshares investors and may bring much pressure on the developers, I am wondering whether it’s possible for 3i to make a to-do list somewhere in this forum or googledocs telling every one where we are and what needs to be done.

Yes we can find everything that you have achieved in github but not every one can read c++ code and compile. You may wonder things are not so bad but to tell you the true it is actually not good if you can understand the posts in Chinese. Yes BM & toast & hackfisher update their progress quite often but we don’t know what’s coming next. Yes things may come to you unpredictably but at least you can share with us the predictable ones.

This is something from which every one can judge to make their choices more rationaly and can avoid many venting&agreesive posts caused by misunderstanding.

Reasonable ?

+5%
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
Considering the frequently asked questions like “when will xt wallet be released”  “are you guys really not fxxxing us”  “where the hell have my investment gone”  “why not stop ags donations”  “is 3i coming up with another idea and on the way to writing another white paper rather than developing” are really the voice from some solid bitshares investors and may bring much pressure on the developers, I am wondering whether it’s possible for 3i to make a to-do list somewhere in this forum or googledocs telling every one where we are and what needs to be done.

Yes we can find everything that you have achieved in github but not every one can read c++ code and compile. You may wonder things are not so bad but to tell you the true it is actually not good if you can understand the posts in Chinese. Yes BM & toast & hackfisher update their progress quite often but we don’t know what’s coming next. Yes things may come to you unpredictably but at least you can share with us the predictable ones.

This is something from which every one can judge to make their choices more rationaly and can avoid many venting&agreesive posts caused by misunderstanding.

Reasonable ?