Author Topic: Welcome back to bitshares AdamBLevine !  (Read 4245 times)

Offline CalabiYau

+5% Regular listener to your show. 

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
 +5%

As I persistently mentioning he is great for marketing. Good or bad comments, doesn't matter as long as it was done constructively which he does.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

I came here back in november because of Adam, LTB started right when i got into bitcoin a little over a year ago, Ive been a listener the whole time.

+5%

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile
 +5% Adam often got some sharp opinions. I quite often uploaded his talk show to Chinese community
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 12:18:33 am by sfinder »
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
 +5%

Any constructive criticism is welcome.

The prevalence of different and sometimes conflicting opinions is a plus for any community if it is accepted as necessary and inevitable! 

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline mint chocolate chip

+1

Adam's insightful posts are a must read and encourage some of the best discussions around here. I would like him to share more of his insider knowledge, ideas and perspectives about the industry and spend less time rehashing the same old debate regarding directional changes 3I made back in November and December.

Offline onceuponatime

Offline smiley35

• View Profile
I came here back in november because of Adam, LTB started right when i got into bitcoin a little over a year ago, Ive been a listener the whole time.

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
Remember that it is always good when smart people are active in a community, we should be afraid only when they stop sharing their time and thoughts with us... that's a sign of luck of interest... that's a sign of re treatment... So if you think it is positive to have  AdamBLevine back, give them a  +5% to say them WELCOME BACK  ;)

+5%

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.