Author Topic: Is bitshares music about creating artificial scarcity ?  (Read 9061 times)

Offline onceuponatime

"Urrutia says that many companies are trying to create artificial scarcity..."

Who or what is an "Urrutia"?

bitbro

It's also about convenience and a new type of marketplace for artists to sell shares in their music. (Think Centralized website with lots of music like iTunes or pandora and a new stock exchange like Nasdaq  for music).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline tipon

• View Profile
Hi, I'm new with bitshares and i been reading the messages in these forum, i have this question:
Is bitshares music about creating artificial scarcity?

Many thinkers support the idea of what is called "abundance logic" of internet , this means, that things can be replicated without costs and this is consequence of the structure of the distributed net and its topography.

Urrutia says that many companies are trying to create artificial scarcity but this is negative for the "abundance logic" .
Instead  of going against the logic of abundance we should promote it . Create technological infraestructures that promote it.

What do you think about this?

Dont you think bitshares music and a lot of development in crypto/bitcoin stuff is about creating artificial scarcity and this is in escense something bad for the interests of humanity ( logic of abundance) ?

« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 02:24:09 am by tipon »