Author Topic: Very Confused  (Read 2688 times)

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
Yeah =[

XT is being made liquid ASAP.

"tic toc tic toc"  the clock is ticking.....

Offline JustHayden

• View Profile
When XT launches there will be an XT-specific wallet into which you can import your BTC/PTS wallet and claim your shares. Same with every other DAC. Eventually Keyhotee will be a mega-wallet that can hold all your different assets, but keyhotee only concerns itself with the client side of all the DACs.

In my case I won't be able to claim my shares with my PTS/BTC wallet since I paid USD for my founders ID. Will there be some sort of process where just the ID can claim my shares?
PTS: PjUAPsLu76Yi9516zFgHqtFYs2sBbAMwUx
Keyhotee: 7hQmwpf8ujy6h9jRkR7MPFqKNij3DrLifoDaemUUjaHLiUsy4g

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
When XT launches there will be an XT-specific wallet into which you can import your BTC/PTS wallet and claim your shares. Same with every other DAC. Eventually Keyhotee will be a mega-wallet that can hold all your different assets, but keyhotee only concerns itself with the client side of all the DACs.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline JustHayden

• View Profile
Yeah =[

When it is will there be a public wallet, and will we be able to hold it in Keyhotee? I'm assuming there will be an allocation process for the different share holders?

This would also need to be made very user friendly.

Offline toast

• View Profile
Yeah =[

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline JustHayden

• View Profile
Still we need one of these DACs (preferably BTSX) done and finished to reassure investors of their investment. Same goes with any product/market in the investing world.

We need something asap...

Offline toast

• View Profile
All of the new projects are offshoots in the sense that new people are working on them. It set back development on bts X (what you're calling 'BTS') by a few weeks or so when Dan refactored the existing bts X so that the rest of us could get stared. Otherwise I disagree with the assessment that most of the delays were due to spread out engineering time, I think they were due to reallocation of engineering time into non-engineering time

Offline JustHayden

• View Profile
Keyhotee is not a DAC and your investment from the keyhotee ID was always for bitshares DACs - your keyhotee ID will get preallocated shares in XT, ME, DNS, etc. There's nothing to "claim" within keyhotee itself except that you get a more special username.

Well ya I know Keyhotee isn't a DAC and my investment was for future bitshares DACs, but it seems things are just getting piled onto something that isn't finished yet, and you're working from the top rather than the bottom. At first it was just Keyhotee, PTS, BTS, and AGS being developed, but now there are over a dozen projects in the works that are slowing down the earlier developments.

There are too many things to keep track of that I literally cannot keep track of because I don't know where they are and when/how I will be able to see them.

Offline toast

• View Profile
Keyhotee is not a DAC and your investment from the keyhotee ID was always for bitshares DACs - your keyhotee ID will get preallocated shares in XT, ME, DNS, etc. There's nothing to "claim" within keyhotee itself except that you get a more special username.

Offline onceuponatime

In my opinion, as long as you have re-registered your Keyhotee Founders id (you should have gotten an e-mail from Dannotestein about that - if not, see here: Re: Keyhotee Status Update
« Reply #368 on: April 02, 2014, 09:18:56 PM »)
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1433.435

then all you need to do is sit tight until the DACS are released (which should be in  user friendly formats). The process for claiming your shares in the emerging DACS will be automated.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 03:18:36 am by onceuponatime »

Offline JustHayden

• View Profile
So last year when I discovered Keyhotee, I decided to invest in a Founders identity with the promise of shares in other DACs. As development has gone on however, when things should get simpler and simpler, things just get more complicated. I'm not a tech savy kind of guy when it comes to developments such as these, but I saw a ton of potential so I got on board. Now with all these new DACs coming around it seems Keyhotee is getting buried, BTSX and AGS claims for Keyhotee founds are getting knotted with these other DACs and it's all very confusing for me.

The domain has changed to Bitshares.org but invictus-innovations.com and invictus.io are still around with no confirmations weather or not they still belong to 3i, and what their uses are, which also confuses me.

What I'm basically saying here is I put money into this and I am not able to see where my investment is going (mainly because everything is broken down into development stages), and no signs of dividends are in sight. I did not use PTS so all I have to go on is my Founders ID.

I'd appreciate if someone could simplify, and solve the concern I'm having.