Author Topic: hey,stan,here the best opportunity comes  (Read 2783 times)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
hey,stan,Why not publish an address using in BITMESSAGE or KEYHOTEE ,so someone who is still in darkness could connect with you and yous in secret?After all,they will help iii,and on the other side,they are helping themself!

I agree with you. It will be more helpful.

My Keyhotee ID is "Stan"   :)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline JoeyD

Indeed with the elaborate and publicly polishing of the fiat->crypto ban-hammer in several countries we need a solution that can replace old-fashioned fiat and one that can't be banned as soon as possible, actually we needed it long before yesterday. In short bitsharesX should probably not only start with bitUSD, but it sounds like the Chinese exchanges need bitRMB / bitYUAN sooner rather than later in order to survive.

Keep in mind I'm only interpreting badly translated Chinese messages and I am unable to judge the gravity or sincerity of those ban-threats, but I'm fairly confident the Chinese central planners are not pro-bitcoin. On the other hand if not Chinese central-planners do it first, I have no doubt that other countries will start swinging ban-hammers and for all the wrong reasons. All is not quiet over here in Europe as well, the way I see it, there is a dire need for bitsharesX and I hope we've got enough time to get it up to scale in time.

People might think crypto is moving fast, but that pales in comparison to how fast things move every time things go sour in society. It almost seems like mankind only moves in times of war and is dormant in between. Look at all the advances and inventions around and during the last two World Wars and then the long period of vegetating/rumination on those inventions. Makes me wonder if it's possible for mankind to make even a single step without needing a war first, kind of like having to plow the field every time you want to make anything grow.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 09:32:39 am by JoeyD »

Offline fredafrica

• View Profile
hey,stan,Why not publish an address using in BITMESSAGE or KEYHOTEE ,so someone who is still in darkness could connect with you and yous in secret?After all,they will help iii,and on the other side,they are helping themself!

I agree with you. It will be more helpful.

Offline leeyt

• View Profile

Offline fredafrica

• View Profile
But we are not sure whether the XI is ready to launch.

Offline willaim

• Never forget your dream!
    • View Profile
they are showing bitsharex presentation to btc-china exchange trade platform cureently and i think good news will come later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Please contribute PTS to this address if my info is useful for you: PjjYtWpwmwEMA1MK9mjpDpSYzkTMPgjm7X

Offline Mako

• View Profile
you guys may know that China bans cryptocurrency everydays and even pts crashes. the ridiculous thing may come to an end.     it`s the best time to launch XT ;) many people will pay attention to it