Author Topic: Website name. Brainstorming  (Read 49311 times)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Doesnt make ANY sense but here is what came to my mind. On train music, off-train music, surface music, music-stox.
I like the canary suggestion.

bitbro

Awesome thread!!

The Big Wave

Wewave (WeWave)

Layla (Layla Platform) ("use Layla!")

Canary ("use Canary!")

...more to come. Thanks cob!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
We are currently looking for a name for the website we are building that plugs into the Bitshare Music blockchain.

Think of a site like pandora and soundcloud but you can also trade songs on there.

What would you call it? It would be great if it could be a verb of course, like "google it" "facebook me" "Pin it" etc.

This is for brainstorming. If the idea is crap, post it anyway, it's meant to spark ideas, not be a final decision.

Think outside the crypto community. We are going after music listeners NOT crypto nerds that also happen to like music. Our costumers probly won't even know they are using crypto. (don't go off on that tangeant lol. Let's keep this thread for vomiting out ideas for names!)

Thanks guys! (and girls! and girls)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.