Author Topic: A Conspiracy Theorist Vindicated:  (Read 13601 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I can't listen to this, also you're leaving a lot to be inferred... please elaborate
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline fuzzy

People at one time said it was lobbing grenades, while I later apologized and corrected the statement "lobbing grenades" by recoining it "sniping".  This was about Ethereum and Hoskinson's motivations compared to Dan's.  Well, I will thank you Dan for having a conversation here that vindicates my presumptions. 

Many others on this forum have spoken to this topic, but it is nice to see the implied characterization in this link: http://vimeo.com/93168808

With that said, I hope people realize how serious this shit could get in the future.  Btw...it would have been a great interview without it. 

Unfortunately, we can tell there is a lot of work to do to get average joes and janes up to speed. 
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 04:32:46 pm by fuznuts »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D