Author Topic: Dunne Capital IPO is potentially big news for Memorycoin.  (Read 15691 times)

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
haven't you noticed that MemoryCoin died long time ago? Volume is below 1 BTC daily. Nobody mining the coin, there's no developer, there's no blog posts on its website, dead reddit page, not-working block explorer (see: coinmarketcap), etc etc...

can you prove what you are saying?

sure: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=4786.0

so you made a statement in 2 May, and after many weeks (30 May) Delinquency made a post that you say it proves u say?! Man you got the power..............

Just because no one from Memorycoin community what to buy your stuff, doesn't mean the coin is dead.

I pointed out that it was not hard to see MMC is dead in May 2. Subsequently, the CEO of MemoryCoin proved me right by his suggestion - MMC 3.0! Have you seen any altcoin that has a top version like that? It's like saying "oh well, we had fucked up 2 times before but we are very hopeful for our 3rd attempt!" Yeah, people will surely buy it.

The decision of delisting MMC should not be affiliated with our amount of sales as it is irrelevant. I personally had worked for this community in the past without expecting anything and promoted MMC in the best possible way. My approach may be regarded as pragmatist but I don't care what you say/think.

You better stop arguing with me because the recent situation of MMC is very clear. It is all going down for 6 months. You are still wasting your precious time and have been suffering because of a poor management. If you had voted me at least, as your marketing officer in the past instead of an unknown guy (you know who he is), things would be different, definitely. From what I learned from this community, do not offer something good for MMC cause it's never got appreciated.

My suggestion to you guys: Forget MMC, develop something better with a new name/brand.

You forget to realize that this coin's structure is different from any other's. Shareholders choose exactly who to work with on the developer team by weighed decision. We've realized there are imperfections in the code after the launch of many other coins and decided that Memorycoin 3.0 would coin the name of improvements to the code that shareholders and the community have decided to implement.

My opinion is with the people that invest in this coin, and I'm not going to back out of a community that has already put so much at stake. Not to promote the sale of Memorycoins, but to act in the community's best interest.

You've personally been discussing your hate for this community only on the basis of not being elected as CMO.

Stalemate, I really would have voted for you if you didn't have such an antagonizing opinion about little things that can create such controversial assumptions.
I've never seen you in a good mood, and your negativity is completely draining.

What will make you happy? Being elected as CMO?

Most of you has always misread me but I agree and respect FreeTrade's comment for me as being abrasive.
I am aware of the fact that coin's structure is different, that was why I started promoting my business in an experimental field. Because we were newly established, as well. I thought it would be great to experiment new things, meeting new people, creating a value etc.
You know what, the result is clear: a turkish company supporting this experimental project and you guys are trying to create a logo. what else should I do to get your valuable votes? I really wonder but I realized, later on. the flaw was clear: to be honest, most of the officers were greedy but they were also fooled by the master evil, in this case FreeTrade. You took the wrong train and struggling now, that's all. Oh by the way, we made fun of the logo in the office and I'm in a good mood, thanks for asking. Just enjoying with you and having a beer or two. Cheers!
As for being elected as CMO or something... Your proposal is too late as it's somewhat hard for me to rescue you, now.
Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile

You forget to realize that this coin's structure is different from any other's. Shareholders choose exactly who to work with on the developer team by weighed decision. We've realized there are imperfections in the code after the launch of many other coins and decided that Memorycoin 3.0 would coin the name of improvements to the code that shareholders and the community have decided to implement.

I'm nervous that your plans for change are too ambitious and with your relative inexperience you'll have difficulty implementing and co-ordinating the changes in a live currency.  Even if you do manage it, few people will take another look at a coin they think they understand already. Stalemate's manner is abrasive, but his advice is good - implement your new ideas in a new coin, leave MMC to run its course.
I don't think Memorycoin will survive the onslaught of new alt coins being released with far better technologies and features.

You shifted to new technologies with your PoS implementation. How can you easily explain what you did with LottoShares to people that don't understand it?

Of the few people (in my opinion) that had taken a look at it, the fact that some history has occurred in the coin is a positive. Even more people will realize that Memorycoin is a new thing. There will always be new adopters looking for the next hit coin.

What created the exposure from Memorycoin v2? You didn't start a new coin. The code became more optimized to serve its original purpose. And it was written, implemented, and launched by you.

Who's to say that "beating a dead bush" will come to the same conclusion for me and my team?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 02:38:34 am by Delinquency »

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile

I'm nervous that your plans for change are too ambitious and with your relative inexperience you'll have difficulty implementing and co-ordinating the changes in a live currency.  Even if you do manage it, few people will take another look at a coin they think they understand already. Stalemate's manner is abrasive, but his advice is good - implement your new ideas in a new coin, leave MMC to run its course.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
haven't you noticed that MemoryCoin died long time ago? Volume is below 1 BTC daily. Nobody mining the coin, there's no developer, there's no blog posts on its website, dead reddit page, not-working block explorer (see: coinmarketcap), etc etc...

so you made a statement in 2 May, and after many weeks (30 May) Delinquency made a post that you say it proves u say?! Man you got the power..............

Just because no one from Memorycoin community what to buy your stuff, doesn't mean the coin is dead.

I pointed out that it was not hard to see MMC is dead in May 2. Subsequently, the CEO of MemoryCoin proved me right by his suggestion - MMC 3.0! Have you seen any altcoin that has a top version like that? It's like saying "oh well, we had fucked up 2 times before but we are very hopeful for our 3rd attempt!" Yeah, people will surely buy it.

The decision of delisting MMC should not be affiliated with our amount of sales as it is irrelevant. I personally had worked for this community in the past without expecting anything and promoted MMC in the best possible way. My approach may be regarded as pragmatist but I don't care what you say/think.

You better stop arguing with me because the recent situation of MMC is very clear. It is all going down for 6 months. You are still wasting your precious time and have been suffering because of a poor management. If you had voted me at least, as your marketing officer in the past instead of an unknown guy (you know who he is), things would be different, definitely. From what I learned from this community, do not offer something good for MMC cause it's never got appreciated.

My suggestion to you guys: Forget MMC, develop something better with a new name/brand.

My opinion is with the people that invest in this coin, and I'm not going to back out of a community that has already put so much at stake. Not to promote the sale of Memorycoins, but to act in the community's best interest.

You've personally been discussing your hate for this community only on the basis of not being elected as CMO.

Stalemate, I really would have voted for you if you didn't have such an antagonizing opinion about little things that can create such controversial assumptions.
I've never seen you in a good mood, and your negativity is completely draining.

What will make you happy? Being elected as CMO?

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals

Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
Why bring up trade volume when there are more incentives to keep MMC than to circulate it?
It may be cheaper for people to mine MMC than to use BTC to purchase it eh?

Offline kanes

• View Profile

« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 03:56:49 pm by kanes »

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals

Offline kanes

• View Profile

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Mr Dunne, I certainly hope that stalemate isn't turning you off to the idea of listing MemoryCoin! He had some bad experiences with the previous management of the coin, none of whom are still employed today.

I'm a beneficiary of MemoryCoin; follow the link in my signature to see how the coin is sponsoring me. I can't speak for the technical side of the coin, but I can certainly vouch for the proactive and engaged management team. I'm sure the team will do everything in their power to work with you to get the coin listed!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

That's partially true as seraphim (who deleted my critics against your ex-cmo, itsik78) is still on charge. If you could eliminate that deadwood, I would agree with you.

Offline MrWDunne

• View Profile
Mr Dunne, I certainly hope that stalemate isn't turning you off to the idea of listing MemoryCoin! He had some bad experiences with the previous management of the coin, none of whom are still employed today.

I'm a beneficiary of MemoryCoin; follow the link in my signature to see how the coin is sponsoring me. I can't speak for the technical side of the coin, but I can certainly vouch for the proactive and engaged management team. I'm sure the team will do everything in their power to work with you to get the coin listed!

Certainly not, I've lurked for long enough to know that he is a less than pleasant, and less than optimistic person.

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil

Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Price is stagnating. But I wouldn't say it is dead yet.

wishful thinking.. okay just saw the guys working on a hard-fork.. 99% of the coins on the market have already fixed kimoto gravity well's time warp bug but our innovative developers couldn't find a solution yet. so better prepare yourself for slow developments.

Offline MrWDunne

• View Profile
Price is stagnating. But I wouldn't say it is dead yet.

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals

Offline MrWDunne

• View Profile
You will be amazed by the interest of the community.
I guess we shall found out. We're only 2 BTC of funding away from going to the second round of funding.

Also posted on MMC-Square

https://www.mmc-square.com/general-discussion/5/dunne-capital-ipo-is-potentially-big-news-for-memorycoin/141/

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
You will be amazed by the interest of the community.

Offline MrWDunne

• View Profile
I just thought I'd give you all some information that might be of interest.

My company is currently working on the first bitcoin exchange that works with the UK banking system, and we have IPO'd to raise some of our required funds (link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583262.0 and our website, with which we are posting updates)

We plan to add memorycoin as one of the currencies with which you can trade, this will be tied to GBP/EUR/AUS and of course BTC. This will be along with maybe 4 other currencies, so it is fairly exclusive.

Of course we cannot do this if the price sinks much lower, so I need you to keep yourselves well sustained for the next 1-2 months. This could be very good for you all.

If you are interested in buying some shares, please do. We are using counterparty and/or bitcoinbourse.eu for this.

Best,

William Dunne