Author Topic: Live blockchain  (Read 5298 times)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Hey

Looks like I was late to the party for investing. But I'm still interested in using Keyhotee, when will the network be live? There are no clear instructions around here yet, fully understandable though as you guys look very busy.
I'd like to let you know that I'd be willing to help out with anything, as a copywriter or as a new voice-over for the Keyhotee youtube video. Just PM me.

Paging Brian. This poster may be able to help the marketing team. Thanks for volunteering your skills.

Offline smiley35

• View Profile
Hi Populus,

Keyhotee is temporarily taking a backseat to other priorities at the moment.  They have pulled the developers who were working on it so everyone can focus on bitshares XT for now.  You aren't really late to the party for investing.  You'll have to wait to invest in bitshares XT (the test chain of bitshares X) until it launches because the initial allocation "snapshot" has past.  But, you can still invest in everything else that comes afterward by buying BitShares PTS or by sending BitShares PTS or BTC to the AGS address.  BitShares PTS is pretty cheap at the moment as it has come down in price along with the rest of crypto so it's a better deal than it was a month or so ago.

I think your voice-over or copywriter skills may be useful to the community, thanks for offering!  If you notice needed corrections or suggestions for the bitshares.org website you can let people know.

Thanks for the info. Are there any other forums where Keyhotee is discussed?

What is a copy writer? like you work for the GOV you mean?

The government? No.
A copywriter's job is to write texts for the public and get them interested in X. It could be a product, a service or it could be Keyhotee.

Gotcha..... I was thinking copy right.

populus

Hi Populus,

Keyhotee is temporarily taking a backseat to other priorities at the moment.  They have pulled the developers who were working on it so everyone can focus on bitshares XT for now.  You aren't really late to the party for investing.  You'll have to wait to invest in bitshares XT (the test chain of bitshares X) until it launches because the initial allocation "snapshot" has past.  But, you can still invest in everything else that comes afterward by buying BitShares PTS or by sending BitShares PTS or BTC to the AGS address.  BitShares PTS is pretty cheap at the moment as it has come down in price along with the rest of crypto so it's a better deal than it was a month or so ago.

I think your voice-over or copywriter skills may be useful to the community, thanks for offering!  If you notice needed corrections or suggestions for the bitshares.org website you can let people know.

Thanks for the info. Are there any other forums where Keyhotee is discussed?

The government? No.
A copywriter's job is to write texts for the public and get them interested in X. It could be a product, a service or it could be Keyhotee.

Offline smiley35

• View Profile

Offline Agent86

• BTSX: agent86
    • View Profile
Hi Populus,

« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 08:22:04 am by Agent86 »

populus

Hey

Looks like I was late to the party for investing. But I'm still interested in using Keyhotee, when will the network be live? There are no clear instructions around here yet, fully understandable though as you guys look very busy.
I'd like to let you know that I'd be willing to help out with anything, as a copywriter or as a new voice-over for the Keyhotee youtube video. Just PM me.