Author Topic: [meta] Unofficial Introduction  (Read 2282 times)

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
We could checkout bitcointalk and find out which 'premine-distribution' is usually accepted within the community. Should be something along:

- marketing
- faucet
- website
- block explorer
- getting X coin into Y exchange
- mining pool (won't apply here)
- android app
- web wallet (?)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
I have been pushing for a section like this for some time now, and finally - to my own terror - it has arrived. This means that we - the regulars in this community - have great influence on what happens in the Bitshares ecosystem and thus have a great responsibility. With this section we have an even greater responsibility as we get a say in how money from the AGS fund should be spent. I invite you all to consider and argue carefully for and against any suggestion as reason and evidence dictates. The ultimate judge will be the success or not of the Bitshares Ecosystem, and we all stand to gain from collectively wishing for the optimal use of the limited funds.

I use the [meta]-tag for threads that are about bounty suggestions rather than being actual bounty suggestions.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 02:06:11 am by CLains »