Author Topic: news articles we should comment on  (Read 4752 times)

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Upvoted, currently at 12 votes.

Offline vikram

Offline gamey

• View Profile
How does one 'upvote' on that site? Part of my split personality (G.A. Soros) has commented there also.

Up and down arrows that are more like rotated ><'s at the bottom of each post.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
How does one 'upvote' on that site? Part of my split personality (G.A. Soros) has commented there also.

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Let's post the articles in one place and sticky it. I'd particularly like to thank everyone who is chiming in on Reddit lately. My handle there is LetsSeeWhatsUpThere. There have been times when just two or three of us have tried to carry a Reddit posting in the right direction. Now it seems like there are far more friendlies posting there from the BitShares community; it's starting to look like we have a pulse! Thanks and keep up the good work.

+5%

My understanding is that reddit has put a lot of  work to detect bots/people who are upvoting their own stuff.  You can't just game the system like you would be able to do on a forum like Bitcointalk.  So the more legitimate people the far better results we should have. 
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline bytemaster

Let's post the articles in one place and sticky it. I'd particularly like to thank everyone who is chiming in on Reddit lately. My handle there is LetsSeeWhatsUpThere. There have been times when just two or three of us have tried to carry a Reddit posting in the right direction. Now it seems like there are far more friendlies posting there from the BitShares community; it's starting to look like we have a pulse! Thanks and keep up the good work.

+1
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
This is a very important thread and thanks for starting it. We should all check this regularly and contribute to posting responses to these articles. Some, like that Cointelegraph one (to which I've been posting as G.A. Soros) are terribly inaccurate pieces of "journalism". Readers deserve some rebuttal so they can form a clearer picture of what's going on in 2.0.

+5% Solaire also suggested one here

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2ad0j7/if_bitcoin_can_replace_the_federal_reserve_why/

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=5449.15

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
This is a very important thread and thanks for starting it. We should all check this regularly and contribute to posting responses to these articles. Some, like that Cointelegraph one (to which I've been posting as G.A. Soros) are terribly inaccurate pieces of "journalism". Readers deserve some rebuttal so they can form a clearer picture of what's going on in 2.0.

Offline testz

FYI

[Events] Ether Square founder Vitalik visit Nakamoto Square tomorrow night chat two
http://bbs.ybcoin.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1821

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani