Author Topic: HELP! This thread needs reason!  (Read 1876 times)

Offline Thom

Yeah, I understand now. It does clutter up the forum to have such threads peppered all over the place.

Thanks for your efforts in promoting BTSX  +5%
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
What do you hope to gain by collecting posts of bad arguments / misinformation here in the choir space?

I've seen other posts here on the forum (I believe many are from you or you're at least a contributor) discussing threads on readdit etc. and people being set straight invitro, and that makes sense; it's a form of evangelism & marketing.

But here? What purpose do you have in mind?

I've seen a lot of posts on bitsharestalk.org lately asking members of this community to join in on forum threads containing misinformation. I figure having one central thread makes more sense than creating a new one every time.

Offline Thom

Doh! I get it now. Sorry for the silly question. This is the place to see where evangelism and education is needed on the net, not a central place on this forum to laugh at stupid arguments you see elsewhere.

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
What do you hope to gain by collecting posts of bad arguments / misinformation here in the choir space?

I've seen other posts here on the forum (I believe many are from you or you're at least a contributor) discussing threads on readdit etc. and people being set straight invitro, and that makes sense; it's a form of evangelism & marketing.

do not worry too much. I do not think he means here...those doing it here obviously have their motives and do not want to change... though I have seen cases where even that has happened...guess knowledge is like a disease it can invade you even against your will
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Thom

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
the truth cannot be stopped, knowledge is too powerful

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
I started this thread so people can post threads (from other forums, reddit, etc) that need a voice of reason. There's a TON of misinformation floating around in regards to PoW, DPoS, BitAssets and BitShares in general. Instead of making a new thread every time we see misinformation, just post it here. :)