Author Topic: Interview with Toast  (Read 2066 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
However, ME has not been snapshot yet.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
I listened to this yesterday. Useful to get these sorts of updates, thanks Toast. Point taken about not giving out 'delivery times' for software. I wondered if a road map or something that sketches out progress markers might be well received, even if no times are specified. Has the order of release for the DACs planned to date been decided yet?

Kinda.

First is BTSX which if the test net goes smoothly this week should launch at some point when dan feels confident enough in his work.

Then BTS Me

Then BTS DNS

Then BTS Gaming (as well as charity) and BTS Music are somewhere after that (they have their own teams, not toast or byte master)

By that point people are forking all of the above into both non innovative and innovative forks, and next up is BTS MAS (byte), BTS Poker (toast), and lending ( not sure )

Did I miss anything?

ME should be out before XT

Offline smiley35

• View Profile
I listened to this yesterday. Useful to get these sorts of updates, thanks Toast. Point taken about not giving out 'delivery times' for software. I wondered if a road map or something that sketches out progress markers might be well received, even if no times are specified. Has the order of release for the DACs planned to date been decided yet?

Kinda.

First is BTSX which if the test net goes smoothly this week should launch at some point when dan feels confident enough in his work.

Then BTS Me

Then BTS DNS

Then BTS Gaming (as well as charity) and BTS Music are somewhere after that (they have their own teams, not toast or byte master)

By that point people are forking all of the above into both non innovative and innovative forks, and next up is BTS MAS (byte), BTS Poker (toast), and lending ( not sure )

Did I miss anything?

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline pgbit

• View Profile

Offline bytemaster

http://freedomfeens.com/2014/05/08/interview-with-nikolai-mushegian-of-bitshares-dns/

I didn't listen to it yet.. if it is a duplicate post let me know, but I think this is a new one.

TOAST EDIT: I did a second interview with this guy on Sunday, this one is better: http://freedomfeens.com/2014/05/11/upload-yourself-to-the-blockchain-freedom-feens-live-radio-archive/
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 04:32:21 pm by toast »
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.