Author Topic: Today, I really lose the confidence about 3I  (Read 10678 times)

Offline 天籁

• View Profile
In China, there are very little real investment opportunities. We now gather together to witness the development process of a great cause, it is our pleasure.

Offline codinat

• View Profile
我也真的很伤心!ager们前途黑暗而不是还是最后的一公里!3i你们挡得住产品出来后的抛盘,不要跟我说你们不再乎!那是市场行为!

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
I feel really upset. I've invested quite a mount of money on PTS, but now the price of PTS has really fallen down to the nadir.

however, this is not the worst part because now 3I seems to be a total loser or a  liar.  i think everyone on this boat is gonna lose big money except for 3I team or the really arly investers who left the boat before Febury 28th.

i guess until the end of this year, there will be no product for 3I.
i even think that 3I might become a joke or shame for the whole industry.

really really sad.

This makes me really, really sad too.
(And that's hard to do given what I know about what we have in the pipeline.)

I went back through your posts (all 20 of them).  You are not the typical PSYOPS agent sent here by the competition to sow fear, uncertainty, and doubt. 

You have been with us from nearly the beginning!  You have been very polite and clearly trying hard to understand what we are doing.

But the language barrier is hard for us all.  (Especially with so much dis-information posted here by the usual suspects.)  I can understand why you might not be getting a clear picture. 

For example, Google translates one of your recent messages as "Stan eloquence cattle fork."  Well, I recognize all four of those are English words but I still have no idea what it means.  Is that good or bad?   :)

I have a strange sense of humor.  But does it come across as funny in China?  Or does it just offend?  Dan and I went with two friends to a comedy show in New York.  They were laughing so hard they were rolling in the isles.  I don't think we laughed once in 90 minutes.

Does the phrase "rolling in the isles" mean anything in China?

No doubt, many things people say on this forum do not translate well.  Perhaps you pick up the general meaning, but not the underlying sense of our excitement and confidence.

And if you did, how do you know if that is real?  Those who can read the software and participate in live given and take with bytemaster can make that assessment.  They can read his body language, hear the tone of his voice, watch his youTube videos.  They have the advantage of using full-bandwidth information to know whether this is a good investment or not.

Full bandwidth information is essential to an investors success.  Without it, you might draw the wrong conclusion and go left when the market goes right.  I know it is not fair, but that is the situation all investors face when trying to discern the Truth needed to make wise investments.

I wish I could reach out across those miles (kilometers) and language and cultural differences to convince you what others can see plainly - but I might be lying to you.  Only I know that - unless you can read the fine signals I am sending at full bandwidth with this message.

I only know one thing for sure.  You will be much sadder if you give up before you have seen what lies just beyond this horizon!

more time on forum ,less time on programing
a sucess product more than 1E100 words 
I hope I am right this time. we are happy together in the end
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 07:31:59 am by BTSdac »
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline gamey

• View Profile

To me either this will work and be huge or it won't.  It may be that the world of DACs just hits too many shortcomings to ever be internet 2.0 or what have you.  I really haven't convinced myself of complete success, but I do think that Dan/I3/Bitshare's approach will have a lot of strengths.

I don't think this type of technology will be dominated so much by the first people to market.  Some things work like that, but these are the building blocks of DACs.  Yes etherium is doing better right now, but if this stuff is going to work, it will be existence from here til the end of the world as we know it.

I'm hoping Dan makes Bitshares toolkit to be the golden standard of DACs.  I think the block times, lack of proof of waste etc are going to shine.  DPOS is untested, but the reasoning behind it seems fairly solid to me.

Anyone want to place a wager Etherium settles on something very similar to DPOS within a few years ?  ;)
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline ssjpts

• View Profile
    • 中国BTC
  • BitShares: coolman
英语这么好,很有助于BTS的推广,加油,为社区贡献自己的一份力量,现实中也加油,就当定期存款,放个2-3年再回头看看。
新浪微博:剑指未来BTS
BTC:1Bc7gRGotktBmnNFr3BUUM22HFXCCTyxor
BTSX ID:loves,集大众之爱,待到BTS 500刀,10%回退给捐赠者,10%用于运营,剩余80%用于爱心事业和BTS宣传推广。

Offline networker

• View Profile
I feel really upset. I've invested quite a mount of money on PTS, but now the price of PTS has really fallen down to the nadir.

however, this is not the worst part because now 3I seems to be a total loser or a  liar.  i think everyone on this boat is gonna lose big money except for 3I team or the really arly investers who left the boat before Febury 28th.

really really sad.
兄弟, 顶住, 虽然我和你一样, 输的裤子都快没有了, 但是我还是没有放弃, 现在是黎明前的黑暗, 坚持过去就是胜利!

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
Hey bro, I promise you that the programming team is making progress everyday, though there is still a long way to go. This is a huge project, it's not like making some copycat altcoins. To be honest, no one can guarantee that even if BTS-X is released, your investment will have return. This is what investment is.   
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline Overthetop

Can anyone understand the source code written by 3I? i do not know anything about computer programming. i am really not sure if they are really working and have made a lot of progress. all i can see is that many other teams are releasing their newest products, but unitl now 3I has nothing. so if you could understand their progress really,can you share some of your confidence with me.

i am really suffering a hard time in my life. i am about 29 years old. And i haven't achieved any success or made a big money. my girlfriend dumped me a month ago, though we had a long relationship and gonna married, (at least i thought so). my bussiness (a very small bussiness and i am the only emplyee of my company) is not in a very good conditon,  i borrowed 1.2 million RMB (about 200,000 US dollars) from the bank for my new house and funiture. I even cannot afford to buy a car, since i have a big debt.

i am the only child of my family, i am too afraid if i cannot do well in everything , my parents will feel really disappointed. i kind of worry their health codition.

3I is the only hope for me.

I guess the majority of the investors for PTS or AGS might be Chinese, i am just a very ordinary one of them. i know i compain a lot like a bitch, and i think i will try not to do this anymore.

i wrote this post because i hope people could know more information about some Chinese investors, someone like me are kind of like gamblers.

Anyway, thank you all for reading these craps and  negative information.

hope everything will be on track soon, and hope i will not need to say this sentence again.

heroes? legends? lairs? illusionists?  the time will find out.

Calm down bro.

I am chinaese too :)

Personally, I believe 3I will work out the picture of BTS business system and the things will be better.

IMO, the team of 3i has always been  doing things pratical in development.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 04:40:44 am by Overthetop »
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

lzr1900

Can anyone understand the source code written by 3I? i do not know anything about computer programming. i am really not sure if they are really working and have made a lot of progress. all i can see is that many other teams are releasing their newest products, but unitl now 3I has nothing. so if you could understand their progress really,can you share some of your confidence with me.

i am really suffering a hard time in my life. i am about 29 years old. And i haven't achieved any success or made a big money. my girlfriend dumped me a month ago, though we had a long relationship and gonna married, (at least i thought so). my bussiness (a very small bussiness and i am the only emplyee of my company) is not in a very good conditon,  i borrowed 1.2 million RMB (about 200,000 US dollars) from the bank for my new house and funiture. I even cannot afford to buy a car, since i have a big debt.

i am the only child of my family, i am too afraid if i cannot do well in everything , my parents will feel really disappointed. i kind of worry their health codition.

I guess the majority of the investors for PTS or AGS might be Chinese, i am just a very ordinary one of them. i know i compain a lot like a bitch, and i think i will try not to do this anymore.

i wrote this post because i hope people could know more information about some Chinese investors, someone like me are kind of like gamblers.

hope everything will be on track soon, and hope i will not need to say this sentence again.

heroes? legends? lairs? illusionists?  the time will find out.
ppl,We are here with you.
哥们.同为屌丝,对你的处境感同身受..

Offline Anytime

• View Profile

heroes? legends? liars? jokes?  the time will find out. 
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 11:36:24 am by Anytime »

Offline crazybit

although i am also a bit upset for the delay of production release,i believe we will make it soon, major progress is made according to the github record, the darkest hour is nearest the dawn.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

really really sad.

I went back through your posts (all 20 of them).  You are not the typical PSYOPS agent sent here by the competition to sow fear, uncertainty, and doubt. 

You have been with us from nearly the beginning!  You have been very polite and clearly trying hard to understand what we are doing.

But the language barrier is hard for us all.  (Especially with so much dis-information posted here by the usual suspects.)  I can understand why you might not be getting a clear picture. 

For example, Google translates one of your recent messages as "Stan eloquence cattle fork."  Well, I recognize all four of those are English words but I still have no idea what it means.  Is that good or bad?   :)

I have a strange sense of humor.  But does it come across as funny in China?  Or does it just offend?  Dan and I went with two friends to a comedy show in New York.  They were laughing so hard they were rolling in the isles.  I don't think we laughed once in 90 minutes.

No doubt, many things people say on this forum do not translate well.  Perhaps you pick up the general meaning, but not the underlying sense of our excitement and confidence.

And if you did, how do you know if that is real?  Those who can read the software and participate in live given and take with bytemaster can make that assessment.  They can read his body language, hear the tone of his voice, watch his youTube videos.  They have the advantage of using full-bandwidth information to know whether this is a good investment or not.

Full bandwidth information is essential to an investors success.  Without it, you might draw the wrong conclusion and go left when the market goes right.  I know it is not fair, but that is the situation all investors face when trying to discern the Truth needed to make wise investments.

I wish I could reach out across those miles (kilometers) and language and cultural differences to convince you what others can see plainly - but I might be lying to you.  Only I know that - unless you can read the fine signals I am sending at full bandwidth with this message.

I only know one thing for sure.  You will be much sadder if you give up before you have seen what lies just beyond this horizon!

"Stan eloquence cattle fork."  means  that  Stan is really good at speaking

your sense of humor does not offend any Chinese, we do think your are funny and eloquent.

but i am just losing my confidence, and i am having a hard time in my life.

whatsoever, hope you guys are heros not liars, i am going to pray for it everyday from now on.

Thank you for that.
It is people like you we are most determined to please.
We know there are others we can never please.
And that is OK. 
Success should go to whichever group has made the wisest choice.
In the end, I think we shall celebrate together.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Stan, I'm looking for something in your response besides 'It must be a problem with translation or comprehension' - Did I miss it?

Obviously.   :)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Anytime

• View Profile

really really sad.

"Stan eloquence cattle fork."  means  that  Stan is really good at speaking

your sense of humor does not offend any Chinese, we do think your are funny and eloquent.

but i am just losing my confidence, and i am having a hard time in my life.

whatsoever, hope you guys are heros not liars, i am going to pray for it everyday from now on.