Author Topic: NXT online wallet  (Read 19934 times)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Same thing has happened with my NXT. It came and went from the wallet, but as long as you can see it on the blockchain, you'll just need to wait until the next time they release an updated wallet that actually works. I started my 2.0 experiment with NXT, but quickly became frustrated, and ended up much happier here with Bitshares. I don't see why they had to build that whole NXT ecosystem from scratch on Java with that clunky passphrase login.

They are slowly making NXT more user friendly, but I still didn't have a good feeling about it and I moved on. Most importantly, they do not have the vision of Bitshares in terms of the products, nor does NXT have anyone with a keen understanding of economics like Bitshares does. Aside from Maidsafe, is there a single worthy investment anywhere in Mastercoin or NXT? They all look like scams, fly-by-night schemes, and assorted trash. I'd trade them all for a snapshot in any one DAC within Bitshares...Oh that's right; I did trade them in all for PTS and AGS already!

One more thing: I love that we know who the Bitshares team is. They're not hiding under some rock using fake names. This is an honest and communicative bunch.

One more thing: I love that we know who the Bitshares team is. They're not hiding under some rock using fake names. This is an honest and communicative bunch. 
+5%

NXT doesnt have the cooperative like structures and incentives to build DACs effectively like Bitshares/III has. The community is their strength though, because all the responsibility is with the community. I also have Counterparty. I think they have a great team which is important to acquire projects that wanna IPO on your platform and I think it is undervalued, also it is more feature rich than Mastercoin... I think it is not good that they are depended on Bitcoin. There argument is that they can move the ledger at any time to a better (POS) system if that is proven in terms of security. 

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Same thing has happened with my NXT. It came and went from the wallet, but as long as you can see it on the blockchain, you'll just need to wait until the next time they release an updated wallet that actually works. I started my 2.0 experiment with NXT, but quickly became frustrated, and ended up much happier here with Bitshares. I don't see why they had to build that whole NXT ecosystem from scratch on Java with that clunky passphrase login.

They are slowly making NXT more user friendly, but I still didn't have a good feeling about it and I moved on. Most importantly, they do not have the vision of Bitshares in terms of the products, nor does NXT have anyone with a keen understanding of economics like Bitshares does. Aside from Maidsafe, is there a single worthy investment anywhere in Mastercoin or NXT? They all look like scams, fly-by-night schemes, and assorted trash. I'd trade them all for a snapshot in any one DAC within Bitshares...Oh that's right; I did trade them in all for PTS and AGS already!

Offline cryptkeeper

• View Profile
I got my coins back. Which is weird.  ::)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
The NXT webwallet / brainwallet requires a strong password and you have to send some nxt (amount doesnt matter) to another address other wise the encryption is weak. That was what was necessary  month ago. I guess it is still valid...

Offline cryptkeeper

• View Profile
I deposited some NXT on the online wallet, woke up this morning found out someone or something wiped my account clean. Does anyone know how this could've happened. Initially I didn't want to use the online client but my computer wouldn't let me download it. I traded 9 pts for the nxt too. I can kick myself.