Author Topic: Rest in Peace, DA  (Read 20197 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Or anounce when you will BURN THEM (the remaining PTS) ...
The PTS with DPOS technology and the BURNING METHOD would surely boost the value of PTS...and make the holders twice happy!

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
So long as Invictus has the right to decide whoever gets the remaining unmined PTS, it is in violation of the original social contract.

valid point...
but the same time we must face the reality that a long time ago it is not profitable to mine PTS !!!
I mean the miners will get pts worth of about 1 million and the same time will loose more then a million because of electric bills and because they don't mined other realy profitable worth-mining coins...The only reason to mine PTS (if I don't lack of the public informations provided) is SECURITY, that is solved after the DPOS "implementation"... or am I missing something. Of course they must somehow convince us or better to say proof us the remaining PTS will fairly distributed to the "public"...

PS What about the Idea to give the remaining PTS to AGS investors and the percentage that will take I3 because they are heavily  invested on AGS would used for that reason Stan mentioned.After all it would be near $1.000.000 after PTS price raise because of the buzz and I hope the release of BitsharesX...
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 12:12:57 pm by liondani »

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
It's actually just another way to capture the remaining unmined PTS ($1m) into your own pocket, just like what you did by AGS. So long as Invictus has the right to decide whoever gets the remaining unmined PTS, it is in violation of the original social contract. You actually don't need an extra $1m to *help build the crypto-equity industry*, the fund you kept hostage via AGS is already far more than enough.

As an angry investor who invested more than $100k, though I don't post in this forum a lot, I really care the whole development of this project. And I'm really disappointed to see you guys bouncing checks all the time.
maybe ,I should add  +5%
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline mess

• View Profile
It's actually just another way to capture the remaining unmined PTS ($1m) into your own pocket, just like what you did by AGS. So long as Invictus has the right to decide whoever gets the remaining unmined PTS, it is in violation of the original social contract. You actually don't need an extra $1m to *help build the crypto-equity industry*, the fund you kept hostage via AGS is already far more than enough.

As an angry investor who invested more than $100k, though I don't post in this forum a lot, I really care the whole development of this project. And I'm really disappointed to see you guys bouncing checks all the time.

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
Stan would it be a good idea to give a part of the pts (let's say 20%) to AGS holders after the end of fundraising/donation AGS period, so the demand for AGS would increase more the last 60 days and some of the frustrated early investors would calm down and find their lost confidence again... ?

PS I know some early investors (AGS holders) they would love to buy bitshare-pts (because of the DPOS thing) now but they are out of funds... It would be nice/great to give to all of your AGS investors/donators a symbolic quantity of DPOS bitshares-PTS 2.0 to "play" around  :)

« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 10:14:17 am by liondani »

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
I can see future posts and reviews....  "how become Bitshares a religion? "   "bitsharestalk community multimillionaires members made  another marvellous/giant charity donation! "... etc.... .... ....

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D using Tapatalk
Making anything a religion makes you blind...

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
ETA?

lzr1900

ETA of the new PTS DPOS version?don't tell me soon,i hate this world :p..if you can not give any ETA,just ignore me :(

ok i see , * or winter... I surrender..
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 09:17:06 am by lzr1900 »

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
I can see future posts and reviews....  "how become Bitshares a religion? "   "bitsharestalk community multimillionaires members made  another marvellous/giant charity donation! "... etc.... .... ....

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
WHEN will PTS be transformed to DPOS?

Offline Snail

• View Profile
  • BitShares: snail

Offline mtang

• BTSX id:mtang
    • View Profile
 +5%
That's great. PTS should be used to try this new tech first.
BTSX:wallet_approve_delegate btsx.outofcontrol true
DNS :wallet_account_set_approval mtang true
感谢给我们的受托人团队“失控”btsx.outofcontro以及she.bitrose投票。请关注FUND数字资产运作计划//立足兢兢业业的standby delegate//weibo ID:汤O包

Offline Harvey

• View Profile
DPOS is coming!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 06:40:19 am by Harvey »
BTS       Witness:harvey-xts Seed:128.199.143.47:2015 API:wss://128.199.143.47:2016 
MUSE   Witness:harvey-xts Seed:128.199.143.47:2017 API:ws://128.199.143.47:2018

Offline voldemort628

• View Profile
thanks for always having the people from Down Under in mind haha
*or Winter

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Is there a less forum-centric announcement of this news anywhere? Most of the people I could send this information to would be bewildered by the inside references and jokes. (Although I enjoy them personally).

There will be.  We wanted you guys to be the first to know...
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.