Author Topic: When will BitsharesX be released?  (Read 18164 times)

Offline zhao150

• 老子早就不想当代表了
    • View Profile
 ;D I'm copying the codes now.
老子早就不想当代表了

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
I think it is difficult to estimate because of first/second derivatives of development speed.   

If you follow github you will see that we are having daily commits from multiple different developers and issues are being discovered and closed very quickly.   Then we will have a growing team of full time developers starting over the next 2 weeks and all of them working in one location toward a single release. 

This all makes me very excited about how things are progressing, but I would be unable to estimate any dates.
I worry other team just copy the codes
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline bytemaster

I think it is difficult to estimate because of first/second derivatives of development speed.   

If you follow github you will see that we are having daily commits from multiple different developers and issues are being discovered and closed very quickly.   Then we will have a growing team of full time developers starting over the next 2 weeks and all of them working in one location toward a single release. 

This all makes me very excited about how things are progressing, but I would be unable to estimate any dates.   
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
funny. That would mean 60% it will be released after sept 1.? I will bet...
I think September is when I would expect to see it from the look of the source code but you never know how fast it could be completed.

BitsharesXT should be released very soon, but BitsharesX is a lot more ambitious. Assume we have to go through a similar process like we see now, maybe 2 months from the release of XT and we'll see the test of Bitshares X.

So I think it could be released in August or September.

It's very enticing to make the wager in favor of it being before Sept 1st.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 05:32:31 pm by luckybit »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
funny. That would mean 60% it will be released after sept 1.? I will bet...