Author Topic: Orphaned Ideas Still Worthy of Discussion  (Read 4400 times)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
My suggestion would be to clone the new PTS2 coin (or whatever it will be called). Then airdrop 100% of it to AGS holders once the AGS donation period has ended, claimable only by those who have keys to donor addresses. Let them sell it or keep it, their choice. This would unlock some monetary value for those folks who don't want to hold or anyone else who wants to trim their holdings. And it would not hurt 3I the way that an early end to AGS would leave less for development/marketing. Plus, this would give new interested "investors" a chance to join late and still participate by buying AGS coins. And then use that new AGS coin for any future DACs to take their AGS snapshots.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 05:34:00 am by donkeypong »

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
There were a lot of other ideas beginning to be discussed by those who liked the idea of a community promo program.  Lest we deny them a chance for continued discussion, why not post and continue discussing them here?

For example:
  • Community Outreach Efforts
  • Charities with a business case
  • Contests to motivate new developers
  • Viral methods like prizes for "signing up" others
  • Some way to thank AGSers for making PTSers a little richer
  • Some way to thank the miners that are keeping PTS on life support
  • Adam's favorite Long-Range Mega Bounty for the World's Best DAC
Without the tension of discussing who pays, let a thousand ideas bloom!
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.