Author Topic: Effect on MemoryCoin price  (Read 3290 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Good news here :

I've reconsidered the issue following the feedback from the community and decided to honor the AGS holders with 10%. Thanks for the feedback on this issue and apologies for any divisiveness created.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=4696.msg60110#msg60110

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
FreeTrade gave only a week notice without any whitepaper. This is very different from any other DAC. In fact it will hurt FreeTrade and his MMC. Potential MMC buyers will miss the opportunity to get in.

maybe they will be the "lucky" ones...  hope it will not hurt our community ...further...

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 11:47:26 am by liondani »

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
FreeTrade gave only a week notice without any whitepaper. This is very different from any other DAC. In fact it will hurt FreeTrade and his MMC. Potential MMC buyers will miss the opportunity to get in.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Make no mistake the top priority in this launch is pumping FreeTrade's large stake in the depressed MMC, not the users of the Lotto. It's almost like the MaidSafe price fixing for MSC vs BTC, except this one is deliberate. Good luck, just make sure to dump before FreeTrade when/if MMC pops.

I can see your point, but by the same token you can look at every DAC as a pump up of the PTS price… Are you ready to look at every DAC in that light?
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
Make no mistake the top priority in this launch is pumping FreeTrade's large stake in the depressed MMC, not the users of the Lotto. It's almost like the MaidSafe price fixing for MSC vs BTC, except this one is deliberate. Good luck, just make sure to dump before FreeTrade when/if MMC pops.

Yes, lots of people here own MMC, let's hope it gives a boost to MemoryCoin's community and price.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile