Author Topic: MMC -> LottoShares  (Read 8169 times)

Offline pgbit

• View Profile
Has Lottoshares snapshot been taken yet? Just wondering if this was set for any set time today.

ok. here is the countdown link:
http://bitshares.org/lottoshares-snapshot-countdown/
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 06:49:09 pm by pgbit »

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
only you can dumb, right?
Sorry you can dumb also on a "random" date...  what a coinsidence that you will be the lucky one the first week  of month 3...lol...  this joke is getting better and better... in real time!!!

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 08:38:03 am by liondani »

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
FreeTrade, this is confusing and you need to clarify. When you say "dumping their shares" do you mean their LottoShares?

I.e. LottoShares will be issues based on snapshot as of end of May, however they will not be spendable until some random date? Or is it that they will have to hold their MMC, PTS, etc. from end of May till the vesting date?

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

How can we cash in those Lottoshares?

+5%

Make sure to hold your MemoryCoin at an address where you control the private key at the end of this month.

To prevent AGS, PTS, MMC holders from immediately dumping their shares on the market, the distributions are vested and mature at a random dates between 3 and 15 months from launch.

FreeTrade, this is confusing and you need to clarify. When you say "dumping their shares" do you mean their LottoShares?

I.e. LottoShares will be issues based on snapshot as of end of May, however they will not be spendable until some random date? Or is it that they will have to hold their MMC, PTS, etc. from end of May till the vesting date?

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile

+5%

Make sure to hold your MemoryCoin at an address where you control the private key at the end of this month.

To prevent AGS, PTS, MMC holders from immediately dumping their shares on the market, the distributions are vested and mature at a random dates between 3 and 15 months from launch.

“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

Yes. Snapshot date remains the same.

LOL!!! So, most people have their funds in BTER and I doubt they check the forums often. So they will never get their share. Clearly you only care about YOUR shares getting in the genesis block.

I would say this is quite disrespectful to the community you started.

Offline city19akro

• View Profile

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
will the snapshot be taken as scheduled(end of May)?

Yes. Snapshot date remains the same.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Huh, Freetrade is avoiding Memorycoin community interaction.

what a "coincidence" , lol

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D using Tapatalk

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
I think he suspended the project moments ago.

Looks like we should carry on then.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
I think he suspended the project moments ago.

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
Huh, Freetrade is avoiding Memorycoin community interaction.

Can you provide the details of this snapshot? What will the value of MMC be to LottoShares?

...FreeTrade has a high stake in MMC (~200,000MMC++) and that may not be a good idea for the snapshot ;)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 06:29:37 pm by Delinquency »

Offline crazybit

will the snapshot be taken as scheduled(end of May)?

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
I am glad FreeTrade will be donating to MMC with the new LottoShares. However I am a bit surprised that the snapshot will be end of May (less than a week away).

I am also surprised he did not announce anything on this board. If you don't move your MMC out of BTER by end of May, you will lose participation in the snapshot. (according to FreeTrade's announcement)

I would suggest that FreeTrade extends the deadline to a more reasonable time like end of June, in order for people to become aware of the value MMC will create for them.

Cheers!