Author Topic: Today, I really lose the confidence about 3I  (Read 10676 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
人永远只能靠自己
ich werde in zukunft auch nur noch auf deutsch schreiben .. seht selbst wie ihr damit klar kommt!!

dem schließe ich mich an .... :) Bitte seit doch so fair und posted im englischen Forum auch englisch,
machen alle anderen ja auch ;)
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline unimercio

• The opportunity of a lifetime comes by every 7 day
    • View Profile
    • Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)
  • BitShares: unimercio
Stan, I'm looking for something in your response besides 'It must be a problem with translation or comprehension' - Did I miss it?

Obviously.   :)
  +5%  agreed, most predictable, might in another reality he love, respect and truly wish this grand experiment well, choose cooperation over conflict.  :o
Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
translating chinese when reading this forum via mobile tapatalk is just &#$#%

Offline pgbit

• View Profile
人永远只能靠自己
ich werde in zukunft auch nur noch auf deutsch schreiben .. seht selbst wie ihr damit klar kommt!!

人永远只能靠自己
>People will always rely on their own

>I will only write in the future on German .. see for yourself how you get along with it!

Lost in (Google) Translation, for me anyway...

(https://translate.google.com)

('thinking aloud': ? possibility of a translation services DAC, integrated with advertising?)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 05:08:40 pm by pgbit »

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1

Yes, and don't forget to consider the first and second derivatives! 

(Flow rate and flow acceleration).
it semes that you have much confident. I think there is no choice expect trust you ,
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
人永远只能靠自己

Offline game

• View Profile
bts id :ngy       币民中国:bimin.cn  
南宫远 微博 http://weibo.com/u/1148996901

Offline jae208

• View Profile
I feel really upset. I've invested quite a mount of money on PTS, but now the price of PTS has really fallen down to the nadir.

however, this is not the worst part because now 3I seems to be a total loser or a  liar.  i think everyone on this boat is gonna lose big money except for 3I team or the really arly investers who left the boat before Febury 28th.

i guess until the end of this year, there will be no product for 3I.
i even think that 3I might become a joke or shame for the whole industry.

really really sad.

Never invest more than what you can afford to lose. Made careful decisions and live with it.
任何投资都是一个有风险的事情 投之前就改考虑好各种风险 别把自己玩进去了.

+5%
http://bitsharestutorials.com A work in progress
Subscribe to the Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/BitsharesTutorials

Offline Harvey

• View Profile
I feel really upset. I've invested quite a mount of money on PTS, but now the price of PTS has really fallen down to the nadir.

however, this is not the worst part because now 3I seems to be a total loser or a  liar.  i think everyone on this boat is gonna lose big money except for 3I team or the really arly investers who left the boat before Febury 28th.

really really sad.

Never invest more than what you can afford to lose. Make careful decision and live with it.
任何投资都是一个有风险的事情 投之前就改考虑好各种风险 别把自己玩进去了.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 04:57:07 am by Harvey »
BTS       Witness:harvey-xts Seed:128.199.143.47:2015 API:wss://128.199.143.47:2016 
MUSE   Witness:harvey-xts Seed:128.199.143.47:2017 API:ws://128.199.143.47:2018

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

Yes, and don't forget to consider the first and second derivatives! 

(Flow rate and flow acceleration).
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline gamey

• View Profile

So far, I can see they have some progress. Though I also don't agree DPOS is so important to fix at this early stage. May be it is hard to change from POW to DPOS if the chain starts. Personally, I think POW (everyone has a chance to compete by whatever means) is fairer than POS or DPOS (richer gets rich, poorer get poor). That is why I don't object POW.

DPOS or POS in terms of Bitshares is not meant to be method to distribute coins.  For purely altcurrencies and not shares, POW has a lot stronger argument behind it (it allows a somewhat random distribution of coins initially)  As Dan points out in all his presentations, he is trying to monetize the blockchain technology.  He does this with shares and other tech.  If everyone mined the shares then the idea would never work.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
Can anyone understand the source code written by 3I? i do not know anything about computer programming. i am really not sure if they are really working and have made a lot of progress. all i can see is that many other teams are releasing their newest products, but unitl now 3I has nothing. so if you could understand their progress really,can you share some of your confidence with me.

i am really suffering a hard time in my life. i am about 29 years old. And i haven't achieved any success or made a big money. my girlfriend dumped me a month ago, though we had a long relationship and gonna married, (at least i thought so). my bussiness (a very small bussiness and i am the only emplyee of my company) is not in a very good conditon,  i borrowed 1.2 million RMB (about 200,000 US dollars) from the bank for my new house and funiture. I even cannot afford to buy a car, since i have a big debt.

i am the only child of my family, i am too afraid if i cannot do well in everything , my parents will feel really disappointed. i kind of worry their health codition.

3I is the only hope for me.

I guess the majority of the investors for PTS or AGS might be Chinese, i am just a very ordinary one of them. i know i compain a lot like a bitch, and i think i will try not to do this anymore.

i wrote this post because i hope people could know more information about some Chinese investors, someone like me are kind of like gamblers.

Anyway, thank you all for reading these craps and  negative information.

hope everything will be on track soon, and hope i will not need to say this sentence again.

heroes? legends? liars? jokes?  the time will find out.

I've been reading the code and keeping track of the results of every test. They have been making steady progress.

DPOS appears to be working as intended. The GUI is missing for some reason and they are trying to polish and bug fix.

Can we avoid speculating and try to be calm about this? Patience is what we all must have and the more we have invested in this project the more difficult it is to be patient.

This shouldn't be blamed entirely on Bitshares though. The Bitcoin economy as a whole has fallen off a cliff due to China.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit

really really sad.

I think they could launch next week if they wanted to from the test results, but I don't know what is taking so long.

If you waited this long what is another few weeks? If it's delayed until the end of the year then you'd be right we'd all lose faith by then.

With the recent progress and the utter lack of competition in 2.0, I am more confident than ever before in Bitshares and the upcoming DACs. They'll be worth the wait.
This is incorrect. There is plenty of competition. The reason to have patience is because the true value will not be seen until the Bitcoin economy as a whole has an influx of cash pumped into it from the fiat economy. The next time that happens is when you'll see Bitshares and other 2.0 projects really take off.

How long until the next Bitcoin ATH? It could happen at any time but it's not likely to happen until everything is in place. The main problem is there is no way to easily buy and secure Bitcoins. Until they make it easy to buy and secure it there will not be the huge influx of capital.

Anyone remember 2013? I do. Bitcoin was less than $100 at one point, Peercoin was less than 25 cents, and Litecoin was only $3. That same year Litecoin was $30, Peercoin is now over $3 and both these coins will probably stay over $1 at least for the rest of the year.

Overall the trend for altcoins is to go up. If you want that to happen faster then you need to encourage mainstream adoption. To do that you have to make it easy to store and buy.

Circle and Trezor seem to be the main companies focused on doing that.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 11:48:43 am by luckybit »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline ffwong

• View Profile
  • BitShares: fftt
Can anyone understand the source code written by 3I? i do not know anything about computer programming. i am really not sure if they are really working and have made a lot of progress. all i can see is that many other teams are releasing their newest products, but unitl now 3I has nothing. so if you could understand their progress really,can you share some of your confidence with me.

i am really suffering a hard time in my life. i am about 29 years old. And i haven't achieved any success or made a big money. my girlfriend dumped me a month ago, though we had a long relationship and gonna married, (at least i thought so). my bussiness (a very small bussiness and i am the only emplyee of my company) is not in a very good conditon,  i borrowed 1.2 million RMB (about 200,000 US dollars) from the bank for my new house and funiture. I even cannot afford to buy a car, since i have a big debt.

i am the only child of my family, i am too afraid if i cannot do well in everything , my parents will feel really disappointed. i kind of worry their health codition.

3I is the only hope for me.

I guess the majority of the investors for PTS or AGS might be Chinese, i am just a very ordinary one of them. i know i compain a lot like a bitch, and i think i will try not to do this anymore.

i wrote this post because i hope people could know more information about some Chinese investors, someone like me are kind of like gamblers.

Anyway, thank you all for reading these craps and  negative information.

hope everything will be on track soon, and hope i will not need to say this sentence again.

heroes? legends? lairs? illusionists?  the time will find out.

I think your disappointment is because you seems bet on only one investment, Bitshares. And you think you will never success if it fails. As an investor, I also hope Bitshares can succeed. But there is always no 100% guarantee of success in this world.

So far, I can see they have some progress. Though I also don't agree DPOS is so important to fix at this early stage. May be it is hard to change from POW to DPOS if the chain starts. Personally, I think POW (everyone has a chance to compete by whatever means) is fairer than POS or DPOS (richer gets rich, poorer get poor). That is why I don't object POW.

As a Chinese, I fully understand many people measure success mainly on wealth.
Western people seems are more open on different metrics of success.
When I was 29, I also got nothing, not even an apartment like you did.

Cast me some votes. I am running:
- dragonball for Bitshares 2.0 net
- delegate.fftt for PTS (DPOS) net