Author Topic: Petition to fire Brian Page  (Read 7938 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Against. I think Brian's value will become much more clear when we actually have a product we're trying to sell to normal people.

I have grown to support him  more and more. Before it used to bother me that Charlie H managed to get the whole bitcoin space hyped up over nothing (~*turing complete*~!!) while all our good ideas go unnoticed. But we're only going to be in "early adopter" phase for so long. After that we need smooth talking good looking charismatic people who can simplify and clarify and talk to the media. The crypto nerds will get on board when the dacs hit coinmarketcap in any case.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
To me it looks like this (trying to be as objective as possible):

Interviews: Superb.
Making ties in the crypto space and with other third parties: Not seen anything yet but hard to tell.

Brian is great! Keep him! But I would appreciate it if he would come to appreciate the forum and use it for himself in terms of organizing BTT / crypto space marketing and in terms of appreciating the feedback he gets here. There are a lot of talented people here. Leverage them. Overall I do see quite a bit of room for improvement but I am positive he is a talented guy who can work it out!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 05:57:09 pm by delulo »

Offline DonJoe

• View Profile
I have been asking questions about the marketing strategies to MktDirector (who is taking $100k/y salary from AGS and wasting shareholders' money on awful marketing), including the new site, outsourcing social media, his effort in other forums, his assistant and transparency of money spent . This is the answer I got:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=4658.msg61757#msg61757

Base on the fact of the bitshares marketing failure, I petition to vote firing him and get a new marketing director before further damage.