Author Topic: Withdraw PTS for 1 week-effects?  (Read 3358 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Re: Withdraw PTS for 1 week-effects?
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2014, 08:33:08 am »
My hope is a rise of more than 30% .. once bitShares ME / Lotto / Music / DNS are announced ..

Plus: once AGS donations are over PTS are the only way in!

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2014, 07:49:42 am »
PTS is very low now and falling because nobody knows when the snapshot will be announced or have the ability to follow the technical progress that is happening. Also, everyone does what you are doing, namely putting their money to better use in other trending cryptos. Based on these considerations it is clear that as soon as the snapshot is announced, people will seize the opportunity and we can expect to see (at least if BTC is uptrending like now) PTS climbing 30-50% in a couple of days, and, depending on the context of the announcement may climb up further up from there.

completly agreed
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline sealent

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 11:30:19 pm »
 Thanks for the quick replys.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 03:00:08 pm »
PTS is very low now and falling because nobody knows when the snapshot will be announced or have the ability to follow the technical progress that is happening. Also, everyone does what you are doing, namely putting their money to better use in other trending cryptos. Based on these considerations it is clear that as soon as the snapshot is announced, people will seize the opportunity and we can expect to see (at least if BTC is uptrending like now) PTS climbing 30-50% in a couple of days, and, depending on the context of the announcement may climb up further up from there.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 03:02:50 pm by CLains »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 09:56:18 am »
Hmm,
atm there are no snapshots announced publicly.
However, the system is evolving rapidly at the moment and snapshots might be announced soon. However, there should
be enough time to rebuy once a snapshot is announces (maybe at higher prices)

Offline sealent

• View Profile
Withdraw PTS for 1 week-effects?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 09:42:50 am »
Hi all

Quick question.
I have bitshares-pts that I am considering withdrawing for a week or two. Am withdrawing due to a short term investment in a crypto coin.
If I put the same amount back in, just checking I will not be missing out on anything or any stake in future DAC's?

I understand I have to keep to same wallet to receive bitshares, as had pts before the snapshot date.

Thanks in advance! Sealent