Author Topic: Solving the just-dice investor problem  (Read 2915 times)

Offline Overthetop

Right now is the prime opportunity to grab market share, since Just Dice has just closed its doors today due to Canadian regulation. Too bad we don't have a working product.
Yes, if we got Lottoshares running , It should be a great opportunity.
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
Right now is the prime opportunity to grab market share, since Just Dice has just closed its doors today due to Canadian regulation. Too bad we don't have a working product.

Offline Rococo

• View Profile
Or at the very least the site operator not being able to run off with the funds

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
yep if someone figure out how this will work in a decentralized fashion, it'll be a killer p2p app

Offline Rococo

• View Profile
I'm curious if there are any solutions out there to secure investor funds (and player funds) on a site like https://just-dice.com/.

I asked dooglus, the sites founder, if some type of multisig would be possible and this was his response: "I'm not sure how that would work, if you mean the investors should keep control of one of the private keys.  An investor could withhold their key and refuse to pay out a winner on the site.".

There are currently 41 000 BTC invested in the site with absolutely nothing stopping the operator of leaving with the funds.

If no solutions are currently possible, it would be nice if we started a discussion on how we could solve this problem.