Author Topic: account created need balance to be registered  (Read 1439 times)

Offline networker

• View Profile
I follow the instruction DPOS Registering Names And Delegates  and create an account successfully.
After that I run wallet_account_register <my_account_name> <pay_from_account>
It shows  "Insufficient Funds" Requested 0.010001 XTS but only 0 XTS available.
How can I get funds to my pay_from_account? Import from My Bitcoin private key which is used to donate BTS?

That's one way, another way is to ask for funds in the testing or dry run threads

Would you give me some funds for the test ? Thanks a  lot!

NAME             BALANCE         KEY                                                                                             REGISTERED            TRUST LEVEL
networker     0.000000 XTS    XTS5ebwAWhckHqACuZjxTUFP6oXmrAUXhcZLaGwAssBTVrmMx3sKV           NO                    0
"OK"

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I follow the instruction DPOS Registering Names And Delegates  and create an account successfully.
How can I get funds to my pay_from_account? Import from My Bitcoin private key which is used to donate BTS?

That's one way, another way is to ask for funds in the testing or dry run threads
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline networker

• View Profile
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 12:55:01 pm by networker »