Author Topic: life changing investment  (Read 4130 times)

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
I'm curious... how many pts/ags does one need to own to become a millionaire?

Currently ~225,733 PTS for $1M USD

There you go, that is the answer.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit

I would say 1 million PTS or AGS would guarantee millionaire status because it's almost certain to be over $1 each since most of us paid a lot more than that.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Tuck Fheman

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline fuzzy

If you believe in the potential that will soon become a reality with the Bitshares DACs, then invest whatever you can afford. Don't stretch your personal finances to the point where you commit money you need for paying bills, etc., but do think about how much represents a significant stake for you. Remember that if you own twice as much, the value will only need to climb half as high for you to become a millionaire or billionaire.

There is a chance you might lose all of it. I happen to think the chance of losing it is very low, given the outstanding team and progress I have seen thus far. But do the research and make that decision for yourself.

There should be a whole suite of DACs coming out in the next few months. Remember that the AGS donation period will be ending in a few weeks and PTS will soon be cut off and reformed into a new product. There will never be more than 2 million (quantity) of either one in existence and probably significantly fewer PTS by the time it is moved to DPOS, so if these products are even halfway successful, your PTS should be a in great demand and your AGS should become a profitable holding.

Some peoples' patience has been tested as these products are being developed, so the price of PTS and value of AGS are at near-historic lows. You couldn't pick a better time to get in than right now.
I feel exactly the same way...if only I had extra cash atm!
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
If you believe in the potential that will soon become a reality with the Bitshares DACs, then invest whatever you can afford. Don't stretch your personal finances to the point where you commit money you need for paying bills, etc., but do think about how much represents a significant stake for you. Remember that if you own twice as much, the value will only need to climb half as high for you to become a millionaire or billionaire.

There is a chance you might lose all of it. I happen to think the chance of losing it is very low, given the outstanding team and progress I have seen thus far. But do the research and make that decision for yourself.

There should be a whole suite of DACs coming out in the next few months. Remember that the AGS donation period will be ending in a few weeks and PTS will soon be cut off and reformed into a new product. There will never be more than 2 million (quantity) of either one in existence and probably significantly fewer PTS by the time it is moved to DPOS, so if these products are even halfway successful, your PTS should be a in great demand and your AGS should become a profitable holding.

Some peoples' patience has been tested as these products are being developed, so the price of PTS and value of AGS are at near-historic lows. You couldn't pick a better time to get in than right now.

Ggozzo

I'm sorry I should have more specific. I didn't mean the current value. I was wondering about the future value when Bitshares as a company is in full effect when all the DAC's are in full operation.

What do you think it will be is all that matters?

Some say a couple dollars and others will say hundreds if not thousands of dollars.

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile
I'm sorry I should have more specific. I didn't mean the current value. I was wondering about the future value when Bitshares as a company is in full effect when all the DAC's are in full operation.

1) PTS will be up and down due to new DAC announce and release
2)1 BTS= 250bip will reach > $1000/bts in the first year after it launch
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline TedTurner

• View Profile

Tuck Fheman

Currently ~225,733 PTS for $1M USD

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile

according to today's pts price,  owning 20K pts will make you a millionaire
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
That would be more than one million of either one, but since there are only supposed to be 2 million of each, that would mean you successfully executed a 51% attack and probably make your million tokens not worth very much.

That's priceless.

Offline TedTurner

• View Profile
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 11:33:51 pm by TedTurner »

Offline JoeyD

That would be more than one million of either one, but since there are only supposed to be 2 million of each, that would mean you successfully executed a 51% attack and probably make your million tokens not worth very much.

Offline TedTurner

• View Profile