Author Topic: [OVER] new testnet *WITH GUI! WOW!* inside  (Read 33150 times)

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Is TITAN not ready in this web wallet ?

It is!
When you send to/from an account it is generating new addresses behind the scenes. Totally unlinked to the "account addresses" you see ("XTS...")
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
Is TITAN not ready in this web wallet ?

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
jerry
XTS81UfxrnK36o5EAW8DnhMAoKhZsGm2rgXw3NBcChAVvp1JSb6Ah

Offline yellowecho

696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline toast

• View Profile
good.

ebit  XTS6ENkfXXfhXqgR5bmGeoHtZDsrPigeziPBk22WQPBmmQDZPZstx

your name was a founder ID (pre-registered in blockchain) and we dont' have a "rename" feature (yet), so I can't send you funds (you are blocked from sending funds if it is ambiguous if you are referring to a local or registered name).

Make a new account using the web interface and then you can send yourself funds from account "x" to yourself
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 12:43:12 am by toast »
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Overthetop

WoW, It is coming  ..... +5%

overthetop : XTS7tMTPh95pz95KC6hv6qVguEM31WQrbJdXQ8i8QbVmnHuBKZ391
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 12:20:38 am by Overthetop »
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
good.

ebit  XTS6ENkfXXfhXqgR5bmGeoHtZDsrPigeziPBk22WQPBmmQDZPZstx
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline toast

• View Profile
Ok looks like this version has some issues with getting the right balance / trx history while there are pending transactions
If you refresh the page after a new block appears it should be good

Offline toast

• View Profile
You know the drill!
Wipe your data-dir. Reconnect.

We have a single web wallet online for everyone to access. You can send to/from the web wallet from your CLI wallet. Don't be a dick and empty the wallet!
I repeat: YOU CAN SEND YOURSELF FUNDS WITHOUT HAVING TO ASK US
Advanced users can try running their own copy locally.
When we release the real client, it will be this web wallet wrapped in a Qt thing so you will have the usual one-click local app launch experience.

Don't create an account with a name that is pre-registered. We don't have "rename" enabled yet, and the client will not let you send when it is ambiguous (local contact "nikolai" or registered contact "nikolai"?)

http://162.243.127.243:9989/
username: a
password: a
wallet password: defaultpass

« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 03:47:04 am by toast »