Author Topic: ANN on bitcointalk  (Read 3357 times)

Offline onceuponatime

Anyone wanting to give this thread a bump or 2 would be helpful.  Listen to it first obv !

Somebody keeping an eye on the BTT site and answering questions would be nice…  :)

bitsshares.org  Team:

Matthew Reynolds
Press Relations

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile

Anyone wanting to give this thread a bump or 2 would be helpful.  Listen to it first obv !

Somebody keeping an eye on the BTT site and answering questions would be nice…  :)

Offline gamey

• View Profile
and probably best to quote the synopsis so it is put back at the bottom of the page.  Thats basically my version of link bait.  :)
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

Definitely.  Id like to get invictus team on here to chat it up occasionally.  Also need to get cpos fella on again. 

Let me see if I cant work something up. I have a couple ideas.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline gamey

• View Profile
For immediate release ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=642854.new#new

Show the thread some love after it has been down low for awhile. Lets keep it high up and happy.

We need more people than Dan to interview.  Really. 

Expanding public consciousness of decentralized services Beyond Bitcoin

Beyond Bitcoin is an effort to provide insights to the most innovative technologies and projects in the crypto space. We want to lower the barriers to entry by providing insights to the latest developments for a wider audience and help communities exchange perspectives. Beyond Bitcoin has two parts to it.

The first show is more of an informal meetup we call Beyond Bitcoin Dev Hangout. Usually we get an update from Daniel Larimer of Bitshares but then it is followed up by anyone who has a project in the space. This is where we need you guys. This is a call for any devs who are interested in talking about their project. This show is hosted on a Mumble server at 10am Central Standard Time every Saturday. We also invite anyone who wants to ask questions or participate in the hangout. Questions can be typed. At the end of the session, we clean it up, and publish it in the Public Domain for anyone else who might wish to use the material to build upon. If you would like to be interviewed, send us a message here on bitcointalk or find our subforum on bitsharestalk.org.  You can always just show up!

The second show is run by a real professional and is on the LTB network.  The "Beyond Bitcoin Show on the LTB Network" is hosted by Arthur F. Falls and can usually be scheduled more around the developer's time requirements. It is a more traditional one-on-one interview usually held on Skype.  Arthur's email is beyondbitcoinshow@gmail.com.  Arthur is a huge fan of crypto-technology and is a great interviewer.

Both shows can always be heard at beyondbitcoinshow.com

Outside of the 2 shows we would like to invite ANYONE who is interested in talking about this technology to the Beyond Bitcoin Mumble Server. This is the same server where the Dev Hangout is hosted. Currently we are trying to find the best time to schedule more informal hangouts to maximize participation.  The server can be used for community hangouts or "digital panels" where everyone can attend and one or more guests are being interviewed by the community. Contact fuznuts on bitsharestalk.org if you have any questions regarding the mumble server. 

The Mumble Server's connection info is

vx31.commandchannel.com   Port 2077 Password: “w0rldCh@NG3rsUN1t3”