Author Topic: keyhotee wallets status  (Read 4776 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
IDs are not transferrable.

Since when?
How would you prevent the transfer of a username/password/keyfile between parties?

Since the beginning. You could obviously give someone your private key, but there is no way of knowing whether or not you kept a copy, and there is no way to transfer the name to a different key.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline gnarl

• View Profile

Since when?
How would you prevent the transfer of a username/password/keyfile between parties?

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
hi, keyhotee show 1.23 and pending 0.12 in all wallets, and in founder points its 185.5655999999

this data is updated?  i make today last angelshares donation.

somethings happen ... and im thiniking to sell keyhotee founder id, like to know the price stimated of my account. and if its possible to sell it.

The "points" is determined by your Keyhotee founder donation and not from any subsequent AGS donations.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
hi, keyhotee show 1.23 and pending 0.12 in all wallets, and in founder points its 185.5655999999

this data is updated?  i make today last angelshares donation.

somethings happen ... and im thiniking to sell keyhotee founder id, like to know the price stimated of my account. and if its possible to sell it.

New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ