Author Topic: System for alerts for important events  (Read 1408 times)

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
Am I an idiot?
I completely failed to discover the fact the there was a distribution date at the end of May for FreeTrade's LottoShares until after the event.
The time I have to browse through forums and various websites is limited, so I didn't come across information relating to this.
I would hate to miss any further information about snapshots or DAC releases etc.

Is there a quick and convenient way to check for announcements which are pertinent for anyone holding AGS or PTS?

Ideally I would love to sign up to receive alerts for this kind of event.

Is there a good way to organize something foolproof for the community so that nobody misses anything?

+5% I missed that too.

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian
Thanks Stan. I'm glad I didn't get berated for being an idiot! :P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Am I an idiot?
I completely failed to discover the fact the there was a distribution date at the end of May for FreeTrade's LottoShares until after the event.
The time I have to browse through forums and various websites is limited, so I didn't come across information relating to this.
I would hate to miss any further information about snapshots or DAC releases etc.

Is there a quick and convenient way to check for announcements which are pertinent for anyone holding AGS or PTS?

Is there a good way to organize something foolproof for the community so that nobody misses anything?

I have asked our web team to figure out a prominent place to put real-time announcements.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian
Am I an idiot?

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads