Author Topic: Memorycoin Shareholders Please Read  (Read 5212 times)

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
for security reasons I thing nobody should give such information's to anybody...

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D using Tapatalk

What's the problem with letting shareholders in on Team Communications + Developments as they happen?

I think he may have been talking about associating a name / account to one of the top 100 address. If ever the coin become worth a lot of money then so would those addresses and the accounts may become a target. I'm just speculating here about what he meant but that would make sense.

I would be the only person that would know of such address and even then, it can be in your best interest to not include the address if you choose to keep it disclosed.

You can even include a spoof email address if you prefer to keep it anonymous.

In my opinion, your personal info should be respected.

Offline city19akro

• View Profile
for security reasons I thing nobody should give such information's to anybody...

What's the problem with letting shareholders in on Team Communications + Developments as they happen?

I think he may have been talking about associating a name / account to one of the top 100 address. If ever the coin become worth a lot of money then so would those addresses and the accounts may become a target. I'm just speculating here about what he meant but that would make sense.

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
If you are located on the top 100 MMC richest list, please PM me for access to the real-time Developer Chat.

This will allow your investment to be carefully valuated for expectations.

http://mmcexplorer.info/richlist

Linkback: https://www.mmc-square.com/general-discussion/5/memorycoin-shareholders-please-read/231/