Author Topic: chicken nuggets filled with taco bell nacho cheese.  (Read 2037 times)

merockstar

you do make a good point. people need to liquidate on their assets.

merockstar

If you can replicate supermodels, your market will be limitless. As long as they don't come covered with nacho cheese, that is.

i'm sure the market has already taken the different supermodel coverings into account.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
If you can replicate supermodels, your market will be limitless. As long as they don't come covered with nacho cheese, that is.

merockstar

i like corn, but i worry about the NSA giving me date rape drug.

we need replicators.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Hey, Domino's is making pizza on top of animal protein now, calling it chicken nugget crust or something. Sounds disgusting to me, but if you like chicken and cheese, then the market may be turning your way. FYI, most analyses of fast food have shown it to be largely corn-based. Corn is cheap.

Now if you can figure out how to make a DAC that supplies everyone with grub from their own computers, then I'd like to modify your code so I can use this system to distribute happy spray to the masses. I just need to rig the hardware with automatic misters. Happy spray is coming, for both people and pets. If you don't believe me, read this.

http://www.mnn.com/family/pets/stories/new-hormone-spray-could-make-your-dog-friendlier

merockstar

Sounds like a DAC to me.

if we tried to cryptographically verify taco bell meat on a blockchain it would break mathematics.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

merockstar