Author Topic: Ambitious DAC and Optimistic About the Amazing Things to Come  (Read 7694 times)

Offline onceuponatime

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline pgbit

• View Profile
Welcome, and good luck with your venture.

Offline crazybit

welcome to bitshares community , looking forward to  your plan.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Hello, BitShares Fellas!

I have some ambitious goals and am focused on the design of a DAC that will serve as the foundation. I have reached the point where I would like to build a team to work on it together. There are all these coins that solve only one or two problems, but don't look at the big picture as a whole. I feel that it would be great to work together on a long term big picture and address as many of the issues as possible. In fact all these coins launched in a haste are not entirely put to waste, they provide us with great knowledge and case studies for what works and what doesn't. We shall learn from it all and evolve.

I have been passively lurking on BitShares Talk and am also a passive investor in the platform. I am also seriously considering using AGS/PTS as a donation. However I will likely wait to see what Ethereum has to offer first, before I decide which platform to embrace. That said the two are not really mutually exclusive, nothing is preventing me from rewarding AGS/PTS holders within an Ethereum based DAC.

I'll share more details when I feel I have something worthy of starting a discussion and a peer review. Not sure what the rules here are, so I figured, best to introduce myself in the newbies section first. If this was not the right place, by all means, slap me on the wrist and move the thread. :)

Thank you!
U.C.
+5%
looking forward to it!

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Welcome!

That said the two are not really mutually exclusive, nothing is preventing me from rewarding AGS/PTS holders within an Ethereum based DAC.

I like the way you think! It may very well be the case that Ethereum is a better platform for your use case, but AGS/PTS is about acquiring a network, not paying for software. That said, if your DAC design genuinely generates demand for its tokens, it's unlikely Ethereum is what you want.

Can't wait to hear more details.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline yinchanggong

• View Profile
    • 微博 引长弓Fate
welcome to join the big home.  Looking forward to your plan.

来自我的 M353 上的 Tapatalk

BTSX delegate: google.helloworld    microsoft.helloworld
BTSX Account:yinchg   Manager of BTSXCHINA Charity Fund
引长弓Fate 新浪微博

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
welcome, great introduction. Hope to hear from you soon about your DAC plan.
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline testz

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Hello, BitShares Fellas!

I have some ambitious goals and am focused on the design of a DAC that will serve as the foundation. I have reached the point where I would like to build a team to work on it together. There are all these coins that solve only one or two problems, but don't look at the big picture as a whole. I feel that it would be great to work together on a long term big picture and address as many of the issues as possible. In fact all these coins launched in a haste are not entirely put to waste, they provide us with great knowledge and case studies for what works and what doesn't. We shall learn from it all and evolve.

I have been passively lurking on BitShares Talk and am also a passive investor in the platform. I am also seriously considering using AGS/PTS as a donation. However I will likely wait to see what Ethereum has to offer first, before I decide which platform to embrace. That said the two are not really mutually exclusive, nothing is preventing me from rewarding AGS/PTS holders within an Ethereum based DAC.

I'll share more details when I feel I have something worthy of starting a discussion and a peer review. Not sure what the rules here are, so I figured, best to introduce myself in the newbies section first. If this was not the right place, by all means, slap me on the wrist and move the thread. :)

Thank you!
U.C.

Welcome.  Great name!   :)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Hello, BitShares Fellas!
welcome to bitsharestalk and the bitshares ecosystem! Good to have you here!

Sounds good to me so far. I have the same issues with most of those coins!

Thanks for the offer. I am pretty sure this community will not disappoint you :)

+1 subscription

Offline Unshakeable Convoy

• View Profile
Hello, BitShares Fellas!

Thank you!
U.C.