Author Topic: Charles Hoskinson Left Ethereum?  (Read 24884 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
My theory is he ran out of ether and his contract halted.  :o

I didn't know ether's are in existence...

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Except it was a great I3 masterplan to sent him to the competition to spy them and mess their project* and then let him come back to make the grand TITAN debut  :P

* seems the plan was succesfull (maybe we have not bitsharesX live yet but a least the fundraising is about to end when they didn't start it at all... if I remember well they promised to start the ether sale ... midle of May... it seems now, they are much slower than we are, could it be the reason Charlses is moving again? Could it be the case  he thinks that ether was a big bubble and it was his biggest mistake to leave bitshares at the first place...?

My theory is he ran out of ether and his contract halted.  :o

I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
Except it was a great I3 masterplan to sent him to the competition to spy them and mess their project* and then let him come back to make the grand TITAN debut  :P

* seems the plan was succesfull (maybe we have not bitsharesX live yet but a least the fundraising is about to end when they didn't start it at all... if I remember well they promised to start the ether sale ... midle of May... it seems now, they are much slower than we are, could it be the reason Charlses is moving again? Could it be the case  he thinks that ether was a big bubble and it was his biggest mistake to leave bitshares at the first place...?

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Hoskinson seems like a good talker and someone who is adept at building early relationships. At a certain point in a project, he seems to get the boot. From what little I've seen, I think there may be reasons for this. But who the hell am I? I don't know him personally. I'm just thankful for some of the alliances he built for Bitshares and I wish him the best wherever he lands. 

Offline fuzzy

I will probably invest if this really happened : D

Hate to be one of those guys, but  +5%
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline voldemort628

• View Profile
I will probably invest if this really happened : D

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█