Hi, new to this forum and still learning about DACs and brainstorming about it's potential so I am throwing this question here if these ideas are possible and if Bitshares toolkit can be used to build this DAC:
Guestlist DAC - providing guestlist services, this could be applicable to clubs,event coordinators, etc.
1. This will have coins - can be airdropped to AGS/PTS holders (10% each) and 10% to club owners, event coordinators willing to use the DAC to kick-start the use of DAC, other coins will be generated POS. Coins can be traded at exchanges so future shareholders can get a hold of them.
2. To use the service, a professional (say a Club owner) will have to purchase (or generate via POS) coins to create guestlist tokens.
3. Token price is not fixed of course just in case the demand or price for each coin drops or shot up. E.g. today 3 coins is worth 100 guestlist credits, the next month 3 coins could be worth 300 guestlist credits. This way the service can still be used on a fixed price basis by professionals without worrying about the service cost. guestlists generated are tied up to the coin address to mark ownership.
4. Coins used to create tokens can be returned to shareholders as part of their dividends for holding shares of DAC.
5. guestlist tokens can be marked as spent and as per blockchain (date of guestlist?).
Helpdesk DAC - Almost the same as above but instead, Helpdesk Tokens are generated by the DAC in exchange for coins.
1. This can be used by companies currently using helpdesk service from thirdparty providers (e.g. Freshdesk)
2. Company can buy coins to store credits for generating helpdesk tokens owned by their coin address.
3. Tokens are spent when someone file a helpdesk support charged to their address.
4. Coins used to create tokens will be returned to shareholders as part of dividends.
This could provide several benefits:
1. Token users - immediate cost reduction to an existing third party services.
2. Shareholders - dividends for use of DAC by token users.
3. Speculators (short term coin holders) - Can speculate and liquidate their investment at exchanges without affecting service/token users since token price is not fixed.
Feel free to shoot this down if this is not feasible or not a DAC idea.