Author Topic: The reborn website bitshares.org ... Re-poll 1 month after !  (Read 8209 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
it has to do with bitsharestalk.org...

please use a nice graphic (X) for the new topic "BitSharesX" on "Alternative DACS",
like you did for mastercoin and ethereum!!!

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
on
http://bitshares.org/delegated-proof-of-stake/

it is written:
"Every share can be set to vote either for or against a potential delegate. "

that is not the case anymore because of the aproval method we are now only upvoting...
fix it pls.

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
can you remove google font from the webpage?

people from China can't visit the webpage now,
because anything about google have denied by GFW.

i'll will integrate it server based, this should work, shouldn't it? let me know
I can visit now

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

On another note, it might be worth adding a careers/jobs section so that people looking for work in this space know what kinds of skills/positions Invictus is looking for in particular

absoluteley agreed
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

i'll will integrate it server based, this should work, shouldn't it? let me know
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi

Offline solaaire

• praise the sun!
    • View Profile
ill repost some of my suggestions from the last thread that didnt gain any traction:

i think the 'one line' descriptions in the Domains subsection of Industries looks much better than the 'stacked columns' style in the other sections (music, charities, backing), and its easier to read that way to boot. Either way, it seems like there should be consistency between pages that are so similar

vs

Maybe its just me, but when I read those "stacked columns" in my head it just doesn't sound right or flow like it should.

On another note, it might be worth adding a careers/jobs section so that people looking for work in this space know what kinds of skills/positions Invictus is looking for in particular

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
The navigation is a big slow to appear in Firefox and then the whole site appears design heavy and content lite, which perhaps is the reality until products and depth develop more.
Afair the lite-content is due to legal reasons .. afair 3i cannot officially 'run' a DAC. They can only advertise and educate the BitShares economy.

The FAQ text contrast isn't ideal and the hover colour for that then is an odd choice of making it even less visible.
True.

I wonder a timeline would be very useful, even if not nailed down, just having a clear sense of direction and milestones set out and obvious, will help with encouraging confidence in new users.
Puh, ... long story .. i3 is not the 'timeline'-trusted entity in crypto ... but a list of milestones would be great .. but what should be the content?

* BitShares MS
* BitShares X
* BitShares Lotto
* World Domination!

Offline davidpbrown

It's a good improvement from what I recall of the last pass.

The navigation is a big slow to appear in Firefox and then the whole site appears design heavy and content lite, which perhaps is the reality until products and depth develop more.

The FAQ text contrast isn't ideal and the hover colour for that then is an odd choice of making it even less visible.

I wonder a timeline would be very useful, even if not nailed down, just having a clear sense of direction and milestones set out and obvious, will help with encouraging confidence in new users.
฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
Can I report the outdated messages found on http://bitshares.org/faq/ here? Whatever... 8)

*When will BitShares XT launch?*
At the earliest, BitShares XT will launch on the Ides of March (March 15, 2014).

*Will XTS be minable?*
No, the BitShares XT network will be secured by Transactions-as-Proof-of-Stake (TaPOS), a novel method that requires no mining. For more information, see the TaPOS whitepaper.

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
About one month after, some critical improvements have been made... ags counter, new splash screen (very importand), fixed typos, added links etc...
so the question is how much did you change your mind about the new bitshares.org feeling... let's vote again to help the designers to know if they
are on the right path with the changes they made and make again your suggestions. My experience sais that our opinion has value on this community...
  ;)

« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 11:40:02 pm by liondani »