Author Topic: About one (two?) of the faces of NXT.  (Read 1759 times)

Tuck Fheman

I'm sure the guy will claim he was hacked.  Bet on it.  ROFL.

Yes, that's the story. He was on a flight home from PayExpo (allegedly) while it happened. He's provided "proof" by showing ticket stubs I believe. The thing is, I warned NXT about that guy back in late April and I stopped investing in NXT once I noticed him on a google+ NXT dev update.  They asked me to stop telling everyone about him. Then this happens after a well choreographed pump & dump. He ran the same routine on the Feathercoin forum in 2013, it was almost identical.

Offline gamey

• View Profile
I am so happy I belong on bitshares community...
I agree but once bitshares goes decentralized and live bitshares will be a hive of skullduggery.  Right now no one can do anything with the tech and Dan is manning the gates.  It is only a matter of time before bitshares has some scandal via DACs.  Truth.

I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
I am so happy I belong on bitshares community...

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Oooh wow.  So I read further into the thread and everyone is saying bluemeanie1 is a scammer.  This the same guy who came here with a chip on his shoulder pimping vcorps and ad homineming everyone who had anything to say. It appears he walked off with 1 million NXT?  I don't know the details..  Not even sure I care to wade through it. 

Offline gamey

• View Profile
I recall a thread somewhere on here where someone said that Bitshares needed a face.  I don't remember where they went with this but I recall pointing out NXT doesn't really have a face behind it and they pointed to NXT going to "payexpo".

So the guy who talked NXT community into paying his way to payexpo etc did this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=653693.msg7335701

I'm sure the guy will claim he was hacked.  Bet on it.  ROFL.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 11:46:16 pm by gamey »