Author Topic: Names for dry run 3  (Read 9737 times)

Offline taoljj

• View Profile
taoljj-delegate-1: XTS7xQtXcZuNn5RgyPdvtfsYAJXS8bysihvrCsvuNC6twdRNxPFA7
taoljj-delegate-2: XTS8NY1vLakvjzdJHmcia3CByapQJZCnNdk6hLMd1numLck6Tc9oc
taoljj-delegate-3: XTS6mqjSDW67NQSAwZ8Tq5Kctg2Xr8sky5VtZePUQASCZ8xf5ha7L
taoljj-delegate-4: XTS8U4v6VdxQehFqfVv5r4FN4mQKd1vTsAidbBRiMx617GdR4epVT
taoljj-delegate-5: XTS6Go5mzcJw4wBWkYmqz6ra2G1nJDVebcAuqocHmjKB7BfXTPF6S

BTS      Witness: delegate.taoljj

Offline bytemaster

We are going to initialize all initial delegates with 'negative votes' which will still result in them producing blocks until votes are allocated by shareholders to a share-holder approved vote.
That sounds good but what about the names? Will they be "untrusted-delegate-XX"?

We will probably say something like "unelected-yourusername-xx"
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG
We are going to initialize all initial delegates with 'negative votes' which will still result in them producing blocks until votes are allocated by shareholders to a share-holder approved vote.
That sounds good but what about the names? Will they be "untrusted-delegate-XX"?

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
I'm mobile and don't have my keys, but can you rename init-delegate-62 through 65 to Troglodactyl-delegate-1 through 4 please?

OLD NAME                     PUBLIC KEY                                                                                                         NEW NAME
init-delegate-65            XTS8TouigRWFaQ8Bxt5YrPQJwR77RKFuCmbs5hTtuiQbzgNexwzef                     troglodactyl-delegate-4
init-delegate-64            XTS5EVghckGywFQL4StpqMiYEiRJvpSKBUUe35ePL4RMyDcwk97ko                     troglodactyl-delegate-3
init-delegate-63            XTS8aNGydnsjGn2YH7xEvocgYF2tC6zTnuLosqYJ9DyD9n3sfrxGC                        troglodactyl-delegate-2
init-delegate-62            XTS5DmPZBzrAxmQ5CQHQxfZ5fLWKVJ1kDvdqcBYbwBm7nuqBEcFX2                 troglodactyl-delegate-1
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 05:36:20 am by Troglodactyl »

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile

Here is a proposal that sounds right to me:

1 Give all of the initial delegates the names they want
2 Assign the total trust to ALL initial delegates to no more than 0.01% of all shares
3 Assign ONE special untrusted-delegate with 99.99% of the votes and never enable it. (throw its private key into the deepest river you can find)
4 Let the people rule

Is there something wrong with the above ?

PS: I know how hard it is to organize everything. You are doing great job. Keep going.

PPS: If point 3 is difficult due to the max 2% per delegate you can use 50 special untrusted-delegates and destroy all their keys.

This sounds like a good idea. I'd modify it in that after shares start paying inactivity fees they should no longer vote, which means we need a no-vote state anyway, instead of generating fake delegates to sink votes.

Offline zhangweis

• View Profile
btsjohn: XTS6sSu1DhZUxpnoLz1wYvwsowUQpa4zyHFkqo972fKnU6xrEKVx8 (was init-delegate-9)
btszhangwei:XTS7CoMc1xHodpiVYS8gukQRhmrpxaBEz7oMaUy434HBLbJegtFo1(was init-delegate-10)
btsjohn2:XTS7kcfTvho6h7juwajcNxBQA9rmiqd5iSFMZYywwbWRk9wqjo2Np(was init-delegate-11)
btszhangwei2:XTS6yyGEujvofqgQRfwvwWxMjZiFJwE4kBE1BpXtGpmhZ8aC58Dmb(was init-delegate-12)

Thanks.
Weibo:http://weibo.com/zhangweis

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
delegate-heyd-1 XTS5Q7j3ZAYwjGAuK6AfWiqDuahnah9MVHXxGAr8yjsxWwuEAX9xg  (delegate94)
delegate-heyd-2 XTS5K6TmQjqReTUhWMg3EBjQ26VB6r26jMn4r2VEG2ykWh2xFkUpP   (delegate95)
delegate-heyd-3 XTS5HHx85ASdW3b4UmyV8g2rLyYRfHeTj8aH6E1DTE11jFUBr96as      (delegate96)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 11:04:01 pm by heyD »

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG
XTS6TMMu8B5MBEgj2kg9pGF8dzrWBtj5CpKHHQxM3x4EsvD4mJMUK  should be named "init-delegate-1" (is currently init-delegate-1).
XTS7diW1nWPWrxkwuqXkwmxFN4qrQ7jyVNcRhqGqrriVvK2udynhD  should be named "Angel" (is currently init-delegate-2).
XTS7bUdQ41J4vhNVBkmbqDKGiftrmQNrL1vCx881Fg4R2hE5r6P2Z  should be named "Investor" (is currently init-delegate-3).
XTS6XtS7F5Fy3dUVSUKHJHN1dC66VaruRFkKmo8um6QB24Xsf2mzF  should be named "Democratic" (is currently init-delegate-4).
XTS8ZhbpwEgwgV1gjCNrYfMDxsB6diofNtsg1m4yN62Zii1EwpK7B  should be named "Gamble" (is currently init-delegate-25).

I'd be really happy to see some comments on this:
Here is a proposal that sounds right to me:

1 Give all of the initial delegates the names they want
2 Assign the total trust to ALL initial delegates to no more than 0.01% of all shares
3 Assign ONE special untrusted-delegate with 99.99% of the votes and never enable it. (throw its private key into the deepest river you can find)
4 Let the people rule

Is there something wrong with the above ?

PS: I know how hard it is to organize everything. You are doing great job. Keep going.

PPS: If point 3 is difficult due to the max 2% per delegate you can use 50 special untrusted-delegates and destroy all their keys.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
PS alexxy is registered as keyhotee founder (hovever seems like it doesnt gain me any XTS after keyhotee import is it bug or not?)

Keyhotee is borked, I think we'll do manual distribution via a key controlled by i3
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline alexxy

• View Profile
My delegates
alexxy-delegate-1                 XTS6ATqGY8ynvL7cqHsxCJYuNYRLX7Nyv9X51qT6MivTADt6dPMRc           2014-06-01T00:00:00   0             
alexxy-delegate-2                  XTS7wNbAFwpMerMszHjY7L3hGFmZtmS9MFGapcPQx7S5w7mBMBdrm           2014-06-01T00:00:00   0             
alexxy-delegate-3                 XTS5vTKdk2HX4GCBJ7HNHJk1fnRZao4mYRiJAU2462oGX9e2fcmaz           2014-06-01T00:00:00   0             
alexxy-delegate-4                XTS6DhvyoGMM6GiEfQ7UbrXXKiQCnofCk9ZTdzTRdswtM3Ttx6Dvm           2014-06-01T00:00:00   0             
alexxy *                           XTS6J5x1ArwBR5JAEK5eXfYmcTZsCccv9LdwMAEarQfRTSEgnEm5N           2014-06-01T00:00:00   100           

PS alexxy is registered as keyhotee founder (hovever seems like it doesnt gain me any XTS after keyhotee import is it bug or not?)
Vote for my delegates! alexxy | lexx
PTS: PmraxfZ852y9oEKrYMLX1ee3e4qRWPUTFC
BTS: alexxy

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
So if i do nothing now you will select the name for each delegate? if so ... Pls remember that xeroc is registered as keyhotee founder ;)

Offline toast

• View Profile
And yes you are in xeroc

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline toast

• View Profile
You are supposed to just give names for existing keys... I will make a new thread when I get back

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I dont get it? I though you'd pick 101 delegates which already produced blocks successfully .. we have no idea which key in here can producr blocks ... so are those keys listed in the current testnet amd haveing votes considered potential init. Delegates or do i need to post my keys again and again?