Author Topic: Dry Run 3: A Game of Delegates  (Read 26134 times)

Offline spartako

• View Profile

Just seen you are at the top again, did you recover your XTS?

No I can't recover no more my XTS, I think the only way to remove spartako from the delegate list is a lot of people voting against him.
wallet_account_set_approval spartako

Offline betax

• View Profile
I wake up early morning for the test, I registered spartako but my transactions was pending for long time and I believed I was in a fork....so then I have done a BIG mistake and removed all my BitSharesXTS directory without saving my private key :( (I was actually sleeping...)
Then I realized that I was in the good chain and now spartako is lost....I registered a new account spartako-delegate and voted against spartako.

So please vote AGAINST spartako and vote FOR spartako-delegate.
Free LOVE for everyone vote for spartako-delegate ;)

Just seen you are at the top again, did you recover your XTS?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline spartako

• View Profile
I wake up early morning for the test, I registered spartako but my transactions was pending for long time and I believed I was in a fork....so then I have done a BIG mistake and removed all my BitSharesXTS directory without saving my private key :( (I was actually sleeping...)
Then I realized that I was in the good chain and now spartako is lost....I registered a new account spartako-delegate and voted against spartako.

So please vote AGAINST spartako and vote FOR spartako-delegate.
Free LOVE for everyone vote for spartako-delegate ;)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 09:50:10 am by spartako »
wallet_account_set_approval spartako

Offline wackou

Could someone send me ~21XTS to register a new delegate? Thanks!  :D

send to "wackou" (registered on the blockchain as XTS8SCY7ZFAK72uL1jQjWtchDRvf3nz1m7rkDeEn818WRdZiqEo5f)

btw, I successfully imported my keyhotee founder account/key (great!), however there are no funds associated with it. I thought there would be one day of AGS (and hence some BTS) for keyhotee founders, or did I miss something?
Please vote for witness wackou! More info at http://digitalgaia.io

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
Could anyone please explain the relationship between 'vote' and 'transfer' ?  In order to 'vote',  do I have to 'transfer' ? Any documents ?

Edit: I found some article here : https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares_toolkit/wiki/AYNTK_Voting Thanks for xeroc
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 10:17:32 am by heyD »

Offline laow

• View Profile
I use  "wallet_account_update_registration" to update one of my accounts as delegate, it cost me 20 xts. 
Before the transaction is confirmed(the account became a delegate), I type the same command many times.
I can see form "wallet_account_transaction_history",  there are many pending 20 xts transaction and my balance is reduce.
I only need to pay 20 xts once to become a delegate.  How can I get my pending xts back?

"wallet_account_register" seems have the same problem.
BTS acount: laow

Offline betax

• View Profile
"hi how long does it take to register a delegate? I have registered mine a 15 minutes ago and still pending."

I'm registered now.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 08:39:03 am by betax »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I cannot import my keyhotee id

Code: [Select]

account_name == registered_account->name: Attempt to import a private key belonging to another account
    {"account_with_key":"unelected-alexxy","account_name":"alexxy"}
    th_a  wallet.cpp:1068 import_private_key

seems problem is that there is 2 accounts with same key

Code: [Select]
alexxy (unlocked) >>> blockchain_get_account_record alexxy
Record for 'alexxy' -- Registered on 2014-Jun-01 00:00:00, last update was 19 days ago
Owner's key: XTS6J5x1ArwBR5JAEK5eXfYmcTZsCccv9LdwMAEarQfRTSEgnEm5N
This account is not a delegate.
alexxy (unlocked) >>> blockchain_get_account_record unelected-alexxy
Record for 'unelected-alexxy' -- Registered on 2014-Jun-01 00:00:00, last update was 19 days ago
Owner's key: XTS6J5x1ArwBR5JAEK5eXfYmcTZsCccv9LdwMAEarQfRTSEgnEm5N
VOTES FOR           VOTES AGAINST       NET VOTES           BLOCKS PRODUCED BLOCKS MISSED   LAST BLOCK #    TOTAL PAY           
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-0.0068075%         1.08177718%         -1.0885847%         0               4               4294967295      0.000000 XTS

Whoops, my bad. Should check for dupes in keyhotee list before making initial delegates.
thats why i reminded you that xeroc is a registered delegate from a keyhotte id .. it seems you change the name of my keyhotee id .. need to check though

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
That is expected behaviour! Read OP

Offline crazybit

There are delegates with negative "VOTES FOR".
66          unelected-testz1         -885053986          106224251086        -1.071245313 %      0               4

Some of the initial delegates lack unelected prefix.
41          crazybit                 9215                106210341099        -1.06225431 %       2               2
40          coolspeed                0                   109830374550        -1.09845984 %       0               4
28          delegate-alt             6927                104666022311        -1.046808958 %      3               1
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/BitShares/bitshares_toolkit/master/libraries/blockchain/genesis.json

my delegate got 106210341099 against votes in genesis block and drop into inactive list now :'(
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 07:20:49 am by CrazyBit »

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG
There are delegates with negative "VOTES FOR".
66          unelected-testz1         -885053986          106224251086        -1.071245313 %      0               4

Some of the initial delegates lack unelected prefix.
41          crazybit                 9215                106210341099        -1.06225431 %       2               2
40          coolspeed                0                   109830374550        -1.09845984 %       0               4
28          delegate-alt             6927                104666022311        -1.046808958 %      3               1
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/BitShares/bitshares_toolkit/master/libraries/blockchain/genesis.json

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG
I've noticed that i cant wallet_enable_delegate_producing_blocks right after I register the account as delegate.
And it takes more than 2 blocks for newly registered delegate to be marked as a delegate in wallet_list_accounts.
Is this expected ?

PS: After few minutes it is ok however several blocks were created in the meantime

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile
Hopefully this truly is a dry run and no real shares are lost, as I may have just deleted a wallet that I did not back up.
>>> approve bitcoiners

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
I am going to miss today as I am on holiday .. delegates will be up tomorrow

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile
^^ you can make a new delegate and get in top 101 pretty easily. unelected-bitcoinerS is not getting in any time soon with all the initial downvotes
it is too expensive to be a delegate around 21 XTS.   
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students