Author Topic: where are you from  (Read 2634 times)

merockstar

soo about that 'peg'... have you written something new?

not yet. still educating myself.

just became aware that holders of bitUSD will gain dividends somehow, so I'm investigating that right now. at the moment I'm jumping back and forth between the forums, this website, and the whitepaper.

I see a few forum searches for the word "dividend" in my near future too. If I can stay awake. It's 4:30 am here right now and I'm starting to nod (yea, my sleep schedule is backwards)

totally ADD

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
soo about that 'peg'... have you written something new?
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
If the concept of DACs blow up and make me money I'm travelling the world for sure.
In this regard,getting too rich from DAC's and best places to spend the money, BG is the top  3 best places to spend your money!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 08:20:09 am by tonyk »

merockstar

to spare you guys googling for hoffman estates, he's Bulgarian.

I'm from Ohio.

just curious
where's everybody from?

I did not say  I am Bulgarian by descent, I just happen to grew up there in the most important years of my life  ( my mother will be quite disappointed to hear that I consider myself Bulgarian while neither of my parents is)...

fascinating. what matters is how you self-identify though. how long did you live in bulgaria? what nationality do your parents consider themselves?

feel free to outright ignore me if I'm getting too personal. different cultures fascinate me. If the concept of DACs blow up and make me money I'm travelling the world for sure.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

I'm from Ohio.

just curious
where's everybody from?

I did not say  I am Bulgarian by descent, I just happen to grew up there in the most important years of my life  ( my mother will be quite disappointed to hear that I consider myself Bulgarian while neither of my parents is)...

Oooo... whatever I am officially Bulgarian from now on – Can somebody check if this is enough ground to claim Bulgarian citizenship?
I also speak/write decent Bulgarian if it helps.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 08:13:57 am by tonyk »

merockstar

I'm from Ohio.

just curious
where's everybody from?

tony: instead of moving the entire spur of the moment conversation I figure why not just start fresh. btw, I do appreciate the effort you're putting in on that other post. I'm finding it most helpful.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 08:02:27 am by merockstar »

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
...Good....
Now back on extending the true' market peg part' of the 'market peg subsection' of this writing of yours....

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I think that the country that influenced me the most  and made me who I am the most, won tonight over the US national team in a ball game played in Hoffman Estates IL…

[EDIT] You and I, BTW, are overtaking this thread for a second time with unrelated discussion!

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I tend to be harsh (harsher/more open, than expected/appropriate in the US society today,

I'm curious about where you're from now, if you don't mind my asking.

I have spent quite some time answering your questions in the last 2 day… This one is the hardest yet… The answer is:
‘I do not know…'
‘Can I just answer by saying where I live now?’ , or 'where I was born' or 'where I grew up' or ‘What place influenced me the most in my development?’

« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 07:53:17 am by tonyk »