Author Topic: If give you another chance , would you will invest AGS and 3I?  (Read 10358 times)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I just wish BM was as bright at determining development times as he is in creating new ideas!

Weakness realized, we have no more announcements period! Better than before but mainly for I3 and just slightly better for investors… Wish they had somebody good at determining those things… they would just had to add 50% cushion to the prediction and we will have more happy people around…
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
"I'm here as a donator to build DACs for the good of mankind, so I don't care about making money.  I'm such a moral and ethical person and everyone trying to profit is selfish". 
If you are this person just STFU. You are probably full of crap.
So you are calling me a liar because I made a commitment to donate all fees earned by my charity delegate to charity?!?!

BTW: ever heard about that neat thing called netiquette!?

Offline gamey

• View Profile
I don't see many people saying they are going to save the world.  If someone is saying that, I might even tend to believe their intentions.  At least until I see their long-hustle appear.  I want to see DACs created.  There are so many applications and we're just starting to understand the full capability.

The problem I have is people comparing Bitshares against all these other coins that have went up.  The assumption is that the person making the comparison would have made near perfect decisions in which coins to invest in.  It is pure delusion.  There are also far more coins that failed.  Many of which looked promising.  BTS-Protoshares to me is nothing more than a means to an end.  While I have an investment in Protoshares, I don't think of them as a normal altcoin.

It is pretty obvious that EVERYONE wishes this stuff was released sooner.  It goes without saying.  I wonder how many of these people with such blatantly obvious observations have actually developed anything?  I3/Bitshares has it bad.  Not only are they doing normal software development, they are developing things that have NEVER been done before that encapsulates money transactions and therefore has to be highly exploit resistant.  That is a LOT of requirements that puts this Bitshares in a far different class of development than the most of other software.  (Although to be fair, I suspect Etherium has it worse.. rofl)

Dan & co. could have stuck with mining, but meh.  It should be obvious to people reading these forums that it would have been a bad idea. From my standpoint it'd been a disaster, but it depends on what your goals are longterm.  Having to find miners to support your chain and have it meet your technical requirements?  Goodluck with that approach and hope the stars align.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 02:43:45 pm by gamey »
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile

Bitshares is very different from blackcoin, nxt, etc. 

There are also 100s of coins that have lost far far more than Bitshares.

The comparisons in this thread ... are bordering on retarded.

The original question was about AGS and not Bitshares-PTS.  To keep it real, as of right now, the btc I sent to AGS is gone and I have nothing to show for it.  I'm a big supporter of this project, but I can definitely understand the frustration.  It's not about wanting a quick profit, it's about knowing your investment will eventually give returns.  Every week that passes makes people more and more antsy, especially when it was supposed to launch on the ides of March.  Remember that?

I want to be clear that I'm not this person.

"I'm here as a donator to build DACs for the good of mankind, so I don't care about making money.  I'm such a moral and ethical person and everyone trying to profit is selfish". 

If you are this person just STFU. You are probably full of crap.

I'm here to profit and so is everyone else, so stop the bullshit.  Just ranting as I've heard this from people in these forums.

Anyway, Go Bitshares!  I'm a big supporter, but I can understand the frustration.  That's all.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I agree. Borderline retarded. But I would invest again, every dollar, x10 if I had it. Bitshares will be worthwhile.

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Bitshares is very different from blackcoin, nxt, etc. 

There are also 100s of coins that have lost far far more than Bitshares.

The comparisons in this thread ... are bordering on retarded.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline tianshi

• View Profile
if time really goes back six months ago and we still have today's memory. all people would do the same as I do.  even a person who has strong confidence about 3I should do the same as I do, because the truth is in these six months, people who buy PTS\AGS lose money.  but people who buy Nxt, bc, dc make money.

if i bought them six months ago, i would not complain about NXT, BC, DC, because they help me make a fortune. why would i complain about them? most people complain about those who do not do a good job.

Of course, this is a meaningless question, because no one can predict the future and come back to the past.

now, i still hold a lot of PTS\AGS\BTS, i have never sold my PTS for once since i bought them. just ten days ago, i bought another 1000+ PTS.

but sitll we should admit that in these six months it is not a good investment. that's truth. maybe you are building a solid foundation in these six month for the boost one day and the market is wrong, but who knows?

I hope that one day there will be some real products which could really have a brilliant performance, and so you could give me a big slap and shut me up.  but at least now, i could only say, you might still have to hear some complains (i will try not to do it again, but you should also have a more tolerant attitude. because if you cannot make something which let the market satisfy, you would not stop listening to these words.)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
- 5% |  Don't understand this poll and question ... sry for me it's wasted time ... there are a lot of other chances out there ... so why this question!?
Could you explain it !?

I'll be happy to buy all your XTS when you are selling!

me too :)

And I thought I am the only smart one here and will have no competition for cheap BTS Xs...when can a poor man win something...
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
we are already all-in buddy ...  so we can not invest more  ;)

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D using Tapatalk

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
of course no.

for these six months, 3I's performance sucks.

if given me another chanca and back to six month ago, of course i would invest all my money in nxt, blackcoin and darkcoin. their performance in these 6 months are the best.

but no one can predict the future or come back to the past.

and in 6 month then you would say same about nxt, darkcoin etc...
Don't understand your concerns .. if you wanna make fast money ... this is wrong place to do!
Why you don't contribute something constructive instead of just complaining ...

Despite many times the frustration of many members here about the delays of I3 I really think that we are one of the best communities out there. And if we stop bitching about delays, stop with the unnecessary negativity and we all collaborate as we can, I really think we can overtake all the other coins...

indeed  :P
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
of course no.

for these six months, 3I's performance sucks.

if given me another chanca and back to six month ago, of course i would invest all my money in nxt, blackcoin and darkcoin. their performance in these 6 months are the best.

but no one can predict the future or come back to the past.
Sure .. copying existing satoshi client is worth billions .. if thats true .. wait for what a new blockchain technology will be worth!
NXT however is nice .. but was published with other goals as bitshares!

Offline hello_bts

• View Profile
    • 新浪微博:你这是在逗我笑
- 5% |  Don't understand this poll and question ... sry for me it's wasted time ... there are a lot of other chances out there ... so why this question!?
Could you explain it !?

The problem is BTS hasn't come out yet.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Do you know what is freedom of expression?What are there in this topic is not suitable for the speech?
Sure you can talk freely .. but this is not constructively! It's just FUD

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Could you explain it !?

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH