Author Topic: How do i get Bitshares X?  (Read 1957 times)

Ggozzo

Thanks for the reply, looks like i'm not going to invest, unless someone convinces me otherwise. Is there any other projects within the bitshares eco-system that you think will be HUGE?

It was a huge mistake for them to cut off investment into the bank/exchange back in February. They could've raised so much more funding through AGS had they left it open.

On the bright side, you are getting shares of the DNS, Lotto, and music at a  cheaper rate. Meaning, you are getting more bang for your buck if you donate now. 1PTS donated has been averaging around 5 AGS lately. If they did not close off the Exchange bank shares, that ratio would probably be 1PTS gets you .5AGS or less.

Also, don't forget that the first weeks BTS is tradable, some investors will be selling because their funds have been in lock down for months and they will want to liquidate. Expect the price to be very volatile in the beginning. 

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
EVERYTHING will be HUGE!
To be more concrete:
* BitShares X
* BitShares DNS
* BitShares Lotto
* BitShares Music

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG
Thanks for the reply, looks like i'm not going to invest, unless someone convinces me otherwise. Is there any other projects within the bitshares eco-system that you think will be HUGE?
EVERYTHING will be HUGE!

Offline hamiltino

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
If you are only intrested in the Banking / Exchange .. AGS are a no go for you!
Only chance you have is to buy BitShares once the blockchain launches and they are traded!

Offline hamiltino

• View Profile
Thinking about getting some AGS, but only because i am interested in the bank and nothing else interests me. So how do i get a share in the bitshares bank?

Thanks.