Author Topic: 我对于Bitshares领导团队现阶段的建议和要求  (Read 39132 times)

Offline wyj1888

• View Profile

Offline Snail

• View Profile
  • BitShares: snail
我看到了stan的回复,我觉得如果我不是生活在中国的话,也许看到这些话会非常激动,很可惜,我生活在一个充斥着表决心和画未来的国度,所以我还是希望stan能够正面回答我的问题,而不是和我们阐述也许会有也许永远不会有的未来。

1. BM能否集中精力在开发,而不是在论坛回复,你们有没有能力管住他,还是公司没有任何人或者机制可以限制他在论坛上无休止的回帖。
2. BM时间是否充足到可以每天在论坛上发帖,而项目不需要他太多的精力?
3. Bitshares项目什么时候可以出来,有没有具体的时间节点和deadline? 在您40年的开发经验中,是否项目管理都是没有时间限制的?
4. 在什么情况下我们可以认为项目开发已经失败或者失控?如果一旦发生,你们有没有后备计划?

请Stan正面回答我的问题,而不是继续说一些纯粹鼓舞的话,谢谢。

I very glad to see the Stan's answer, if i dont live in china, maybe i will so exciting to hear that. but so sorry, i'm living in china, we can hear this sentence everyday, so, i hope stan you can answer me question directly, not just draw great picture for us.

1. can BM focus on developing,  don't waste too many time on reply posts. can you or 3I can control his reply, dont let him answer question too far, or he is out of control?
2. does BM have enough time to answer the question, you say he have so many time on developing, but we can see he put more time on forum
3. when bitshares will be seen a stable version? can you give me timetable  or deadline? you said you have 40 years experience on R&D, is your project management all never have any timetable?
4. which situation we can consider that project is failure or out of control? when it happened, do you have any plan B?

sorry about me poor english , please answer me question directly first, thank you.
如果bm一开始就是像你说的这样工作,相信就不会有今天的dpos了。dan说bm通过在论坛交流思考获得灵感,我很赞同。我很希望bm能继续在论坛交流自己的想法,不要影响开发就可以。
我不明白为什么在这个时刻拿bm的工作方式和开发效率说事?最近这段时间的开发节奏很好,效率也很高。

来自我的 HUAWEI P7-L00 上的 Tapatalk

+5%

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
我看到了stan的回复,我觉得如果我不是生活在中国的话,也许看到这些话会非常激动,很可惜,我生活在一个充斥着表决心和画未来的国度,所以我还是希望stan能够正面回答我的问题,而不是和我们阐述也许会有也许永远不会有的未来。

I very glad to see the Stan's answer, if i dont live in china, maybe i will so exciting to hear that. but so sorry, i'm living in china, we can hear this sentence everyday, so, i hope stan you can answer me question directly, not just draw great picture for us.

1. can BM focus on developing,  don't waste too many time on reply posts. can you or 3I can control his reply, dont let him answer question too far, or he is out of control?
2. does BM have enough time to answer the question, you say he have so many time on developing, but we can see he put more time on forum
3. when bitshares will be seen a stable version? can you give me timetable  or deadline? you said you have 40 years experience on R&D, is your project management all never have any timetable?
4. which situation we can consider that project is failure or out of control? when it happened, do you have any plan B?

sorry about me poor english , please answer me question directly first, thank you.
如果bm一开始就是像你说的这样工作,相信就不会有今天的dpos了。dan说bm通过在论坛交流思考获得灵感,我很赞同。我很希望bm能继续在论坛交流自己的想法,不要影响开发就可以。
我不明白为什么在这个时刻拿bm的工作方式和开发效率说事?最近这段时间的开发节奏很好,效率也很高。

来自我的 HUAWEI P7-L00 上的 Tapatalk

Offline skywalker861

• View Profile
We Chinese are the most important supporters of 3I.
Donating a  lot of BTC and PTS for Bitshares,wating for such a long time , we still can't see the result we want!
How can we trust your ability!?
If the product can't come out ,We will use the law to protect our right or .....another ways you know :)
We are not weak ,just stop treating us like poor guys who can't do anything. Alright? :D
             My English is so poor,if you have seen this article,please reply it for our benefit.

The forum is full of two kinds of posts:
  • Those who are happily testing the software which becomes more polished every day.
  • Those who are very angry for reasons we can't understand.
We see that all this evidence of success is not making it through to our Chinese friends.  If it was, how could you be angry?

We are very proud of our progress and it's all plainly visible for anyone to see.
Where is all of this fear, uncertainty and doubt coming from?

I wonder if someone is sending you misinformation?

Stan,

I have some words to say.

1. i think 3I are pushing forward the development of the BTS-XT for these days and there have been some progresses recently.

2. chinese people made some contributions: they have invested a lot of money. many people do not understand programming and they even do not know much about English, so they cannot make too much contribution about programming or even the test. but they invest their money and trust. it is important because that is why 3I could have the opportunity to try their so many crazy or maybe genius ideas and do not need to worry failure because a lot of investors would pay the bill.

3. i know anger and complain are useless, people should shut their month up and let the team focus on the development.
but i understand their emotion. I also feel anxious too. quite quite worried.

firstly, from your performance: I know you are making progress, but i think it is not very efficient, and you guys cannot even make one stable wallet without any real market function? most altcoin can but you cannot with so much money and with waht you so called a strong R&Dteam?

secondly, from your attitude: I think all 3I team members are nice and polite people, but you seem to be a little too optimistic and sometimes even arrogant . for over half a year, without anything comeing out, i never hear a word that we are sorry, we didn't do well, but all i hear is that we made a great thing, we are awesome. we are terriffic.  Maybe i am wrong, you are all talented people, BM is like Steve Jobs, but we are just ordinary people. but please at least admit that, in these six months ,you did not do well and the market has given the answer.

thirdly, yesterday' post by BM is a blasting fuse. first, many investors feel they are fooled,  and what i am dissapointed is that i thought BM is a talent, but all i see is he hasn't finished a stable wallet, and stroll on this forum everyday, answering almost everyone's post, i think it should be someone else's responsiblity.  you guys don't make any labor division? diffrent people are responsible for different part of jobs? so worried about the team management or lack of excution. i hear that keyhotee team take away 100+ Bitcoin every month, i don't know if it is ture, but i think it is disaster. from the work on keyhotee, i guess this team is not very good. and 3I still uses such a team to work on BTS X, no wonder a wallet we still could not be released yet. 

finnally, i just want to say, we do not want to complain too much. but the thing is that most people in this forum don't think you did a good job and what is worse, you don't think that you did a terrible job in these six months. And that is why we are so afraid of the future of 3I. and since a lot of people have been trapped in this investment, so they complain and complain again. if today they can leave without any lost of moeny , they would just leave right away, without saying any word.

so if you think you don't wanna hear too much complain, you could just give back the money we invested and we would stop complaining and get away? i am just joking, i know it is ridiculous, i just want to say, please at least stand on investors' position and understand people's complain
well done!

Offline AGS

• View Profile

+5% +5% +5%
agser

Offline codinat

• View Profile

Stan.请不要舌灿莲花了,直接回答上面的问题,我会闭嘴的!!!

Offline James

• View Profile

Offline adistman

• View Profile

Thank you for the polite and patient explanation.

Please understand we have far more at stake in this than anyone else:  our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor.
请大家明白,我们(bm和stan等)比其它任何人的付出的成本都要高:我们的生活,我们的财富以及我们宝贵的声誉
I am very sorry that I seem too optimistic and arrogant.  But that is how optimistic I am.  What would you think if I was pessimistic?  Then you would be right to be worried.   
对我过于乐观和自负感到十分抱歉。但是我就是这么自信。试想如果我非常悲观会怎么样?那时你们的担忧就成真了。
As for arrogant.   I know what is involved.  I see how hard everyone is working.  I am amazed at the talent in the core team.  I understand that this flagship product cannot be rushed to release without thorough testing.  I know from 40 years of experience what it takes.  How do I communicate this to others is a way that is not perceived as arrogant?  Who will say these things if I don't?  Should these things be left unsaid?  How then would you know the truth?
对于自负,我知道这意味着什么。我看到团队的每个人都努力工作。我被核心团队的才能震惊。我明白这种标志性的产品(xts)不能没有全面的测试就匆忙发布。根据我40多年的经验我也明白它意味着什么。我该怎样才能在和别人交流这些情况的时候让自己显得不自负?如果不这么说,我该怎么说呢?难道让我闭嘴?那么你们怎么会知道真相?
I cannot agree that we have not done well (technically).  We have slain every dragon we have encountered.  We might wish that there were fewer dragons, but those are what we have encountered on the path to our long-stated goals.   We took a ten-week detour to make a critical break-through.  That detour cost us the ability to deliver an early Minimum Viable Product (MVP) in the spring, but we are now back on schedule for the same summer milestone we had originally planned:  a User Friendly Product (UFP).  Make a breakthrough, still reach the next milestone on time, and get developers started on multiple other billion dollar assets at the same time!  We have no need to apologize for any of that.
我不能同意那些流言(我们在技术上做的不好)。我们克服了我们遭遇的重重困难。我们希望不会有那么多的困难,但是这是我们长期既定目标的道路上客观存在的。我们已经花了10周艰难的完成了一个重大的突破(翻译者:DPOS?)。这让我们有能力在春天的时候释放出早期的不完整产品,同样为了这个夏天的里程碑,我们目前还是坚持我们先前的计划:一个更友好的产品。 为了实现下个里程碑的突破性产品,同时使得开发者能够开展许多其它价值数十亿的数字资产开发。我们对此不需要任何道歉!
It is true that we have not done well in public relations.  We have tried to use the forum as a sounding board to get feedback on our ideas but we recognize that half the world really doesn't want to see the sausage being made.  But Bytemaster comes here often because it gives him energy to talk about his ideas and hear your feedback.  He works double shifts every day.  He goes from team member to team member, instantly in sync with what they are doing and helping guide each one in turn, then he's off to his office for his own coding session.   For those of you who have done coding, you know that it takes enormous mental energy and must be done in surges.  So when you see him here, making himself available to you and giving you insights about what he is thinking, he is really recharging for another surge of coding.
大家有目共睹我们在和外界的沟通上做的不好。我们试图利用这个论坛来获得大家对我们的想法的反馈,但是我们意识到半个地球的人们都不希望看到香肠的制作过程。但是bm经常在此,这是由于这里能够给予他力量,能够让他畅谈自己的想法,同时听到你们的声音。他每天两班倒的工作。他从一个组员到另一个组员的做协调同步工作,依次帮助和指导他们工作,而后还要返回办公室编写自己那部分的代码。如果你们做过代码工作,你们应该了解这项工作需要大量的脑力劳动,同样是个海量的工作。因此当你们看到他在线,让你们能够看到他的内心深处的想法,他真的是在完成其它大量的写码工作。
It is also true that we have not done well on Keyhotee.  We chose to focus on BTS-X and contracted Keyhotee out to others. Those others did not have the benefit of working daily with Bytemaster.   Months ago we decided it will have to wait on the back burner until BTS-X generates the resources to finish it.  So lack of progress on Keyhotee is evidence that we are focused on BTS-X. 
我们在key软件方面做得不好也是有目共睹的。我们选择专注于bts-x系统,而把key外包给了其他人。这些人没有每天和bm一起工作的收益。数月前,我们决定对于key项目能拖就拖直到BTS-X能够运行再来完成它。因此,key项目进展的缺失是我们专注于BTS-X项目的最好证明。
As for being fooled.  Fooled?  We share every thought with you.  People complain that we share too much!  We are always trying to make a better deal for every investor.  We only succeed when you succeed.  We have deliberately aligned our interests with yours.  We make money the same way you make money - and no other way.  Many times we don't pursue what we know would make everyone more money, because we can't achieve a consensus in the community.  But we are always offering you our best ideas.
关于被愚弄。愚弄?我们和你们分享每个想法。人们抱怨我们分享的太多!为了每个投资人,我们总是在试图寻找更好的方法。只有你们成功了,我们才成功。我们慎重的把我们的利益和你们的绑在一起。我们和你们是完全一样的盈利方式——没有任何其它方式。很多次我们都放弃了能够使得每个人都获得更多利益的途径,因为我们在这里不能达成一致意见。但是我们总是提供给你们最好的想法。
We are doing exactly what we promised to do with everyone's donations (and our own).  We are building a new industry with many decentralized players.  We have not demanded to own everything. We have settled for a small sliver of the pie.   We have been creating opportunities for many others and a chance for early adopters to own a stake in many things.
我们正在利用每个人的捐献来开展我们的承诺。我们正在和许许多多去中心化玩家建立一个新的产业。我们不要求拥有所有。我们勉强接受一小块的馅饼(翻译者:哈哈)。我们为许多人创造了机会,同样为早期参与者提供了一个拥有更多stake的机会。
Read the history of all great undertakings.  They are the history of overcoming many obstacles and enduring the criticism of those who are not in the arena, not facing the dragons, and not covered with dust and sweat and blood. 
回顾许多伟大的创业史。他们的历史同样都书写了克服重重障碍,忍受他人的无端的指责。而那些人没有身临其境,没有面临困难(恶龙),没有被灰尘侵袭,没有付出汗水和鲜血。
In the end, it will be up to the judgement of each individual whether they profit greatly or give up because they lack the will to persevere. 
最后,这一切在每个人身上都会有结论:你是获利良多,或者是由于主动放弃两手空空。
We will not give up.  We will fight the good fight.  And we will succeed spectacularly.
我们永不放弃。我们要战斗到底。我们会获得辉煌的胜利.
PTS:PgyN7fJ5d9bCkcQLUXxoaQ87KvT9ZQMqus
BTC:18CrpUSta2KpPhuP3XGbSSdEYgBzEoTaH7

Offline tianshi

• View Profile
Donating a  lot of BTC and PTS for Bitshares,wating for such a long time , we still can't see the result we want!
If the product can't come out ,We will use the law to protect our right or .....another ways you know :)
We are not weak ,just stop treating us like poor guys who can't do anything. Alright? :D
             My English is so poor,if you have seen this article,please reply it for our benefit.

• Those who are happily testing the software which becomes more polished every day.
We see that all this evidence of success is not making it through to our Chinese friends.  If it was, how could you be angry?

We are very proud of our progress and it's all plainly visible for anyone to see.

Stan,

1. i think 3I are pushing forward the development of the BTS-XT for these days and there have been some progresses recently.

2. chinese people made some contributions: they have invested a lot of money. many people do not understand programming and they even do not know much about English, so they cannot make too much contribution about programming or even the test. but they invest their money and trust. it is important because that is why 3I could have the opportunity to try their so many crazy or maybe genius ideas and do not need to worry failure because a lot of investors would pay the bill.

3. i know anger and complain are useless, people should shut their month up and let the team focus on the development.

firstly, from your performance: I know you are making progress, but i think it is not very efficient, and you guys cannot even make one stable wallet without any real market function? most altcoin can but you cannot with so much money and with waht you so called a strong R&Dteam?

secondly, from your attitude: I think all 3I team members are nice and polite people, but you seem to be a little too optimistic and sometimes even arrogant . for over half a year, without anything comeing out, i never hear a word that we are sorry, we didn't do well, but all i hear is that we made a great thing, we are awesome. we are terriffic.  Maybe i am wrong, you are all talented people, BM is like Steve Jobs, but we are just ordinary people. but please at least admit that, in these six months ,you did not do well and the market has given the answer.

thirdly, yesterday' post by BM is a blasting fuse. first, many investors feel they are fooled,  and what i am dissapointed is that i thought BM is a talent, but all i see is he hasn't finished a stable wallet, and stroll on this forum everyday, answering almost everyone's post, i think it should be someone else's responsiblity.  you guys don't make any labor division? diffrent people are responsible for different part of jobs? so worried about the team management or lack of excution. i hear that keyhotee team take away 100+ Bitcoin every month, i don't know if it is ture, but i think it is disaster. from the work on keyhotee, i guess this team is not very good. and 3I still uses such a team to work on BTS X, no wonder a wallet we still could not be released yet. 

finnally, i just want to say, we do not want to complain too much. but the thing is that most people in this forum don't think you did a good job and what is worse, you don't think that you did a terrible job in these six months. And that is why we are so afraid of the future of 3I. and since a lot of people have been trapped in this investment, so they complain and complain again. if today they can leave without any lost of moeny , they would just leave right away, without saying any word.

so if you think you don't want hear too much complain, you could just give back the money we invested and we would stop complaining and get away? i am just joking, i know it is ridiculous, i just want to say, please at least stand on investors' position and understand people's complain

Please understand we have far more at stake in this than anyone else:  our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor.

I am very sorry that I seem too optimistic and arrogant.  But that is how optimistic I am.  What would you think if I was pessimistic?  Then you would be right to be worried.   :)

As for arrogant.   I know what is involved.  I see how hard everyone is working.  I am amazed at the talent in the core team.  I understand that this flagship product cannot be rushed to release without thorough testing.  I know from 40 years of experience what it takes.  How do I communicate this to others in a way that is not perceived as arrogant?  Who will say these things if I don't?  Should these things be left unsaid?  How then would you know the truth?

I cannot agree that we have not done well (technically).  We have slain every dragon we have encountered.  We might wish that there were fewer dragons, but those are what we have encountered on the path to our long-stated goals.   We took a ten-week detour to make a critical break-through.  That detour cost us the ability to deliver an early Minimum Viable Product (MVP) in the spring, but we are now back on schedule for the same summer milestone we had originally planned:  a User Friendly Product (UFP).  Make a breakthrough, still reach the next milestone on time, and get developers started on multiple other billion dollar assets at the same time!  We have no need to apologize for any of that.

It is true that we have not done well in public relations.  We have tried to use the forum as a sounding board to get feedback on our ideas but we recognize that half the world really doesn't want to see the sausage being made.  But Bytemaster comes here often because it gives him energy to talk about his ideas and hear your feedback.  He works double shifts every day.  He goes from team member to team member, instantly in sync with what they are doing and helping guide each one in turn, then he's off to his office for his own coding session.   For those of you who have done coding, you know that it takes enormous mental energy and must be done in surges.  So when you see him here, making himself available to you and giving you insights about what he is thinking, he is really recharging for another surge of coding.

It is also true that we have not done well on Keyhotee.  We chose to focus on BTS-X and contracted Keyhotee out to others. Those others did not have the benefit of working daily with Bytemaster.   Months ago we decided it will have to wait on the back burner until BTS-X generates the resources to finish it.  So lack of progress on Keyhotee is evidence that we are focused on BTS-X. 

As for being fooled.  Fooled?  We share every thought with you.  People complain that we share too much!  We are always trying to make a better deal for every investor.  We only succeed when you succeed.  We have deliberately aligned our interests with yours.  We make money the same way you make money - and no other way.  Many times we don't pursue what we know would make everyone more money, because we can't achieve a consensus in the community.  But we are always offering you our best ideas.

We are doing exactly what we promised to do with everyone's donations (and our own).  We are building a new industry with many decentralized players.  We have not demanded to own everything. We have settled for a small sliver of the pie.   We have been creating opportunities for many others and a chance for early adopters to own a stake in many things.

Read the history of all great undertakings.  They are the history of overcoming many obstacles and enduring the criticism of those who are not in the arena, not facing the dragons, and not covered with dust and sweat and blood. 

In the end, it will be up to the judgement of each individual whether they profit greatly or give up because they lack the will to persevere. 

We will not give up.  We will fight the good fight.  And we will succeed spectacularly.

by the way, i think since you have built a solid foundation in this over half a year,so if in another 30 days, and there is still nothing, even a stable wallet coming out or when it comes out, it is quite buggy and unstable, i could only say it is a joke about the whole team.

i know these words are hurting but things seem to be very pessimistic right now.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 09:09:59 am by tianshi »

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline tianshi

• View Profile

Stan,

so if you think you don't want hear too much complain, you could just give back the money we invested and we would stop complaining and get away? i am just joking, i know it is ridiculous, i just want to say, please at least stand on investors' position and understand people's complain

I am very sorry that I seem too optimistic and arrogant.  But that is how optimistic I am.  What would you think if I was pessimistic?  Then you would be right to be worried.   :)

As for arrogant.   I know what is involved.  I see how hard everyone is working.  I am amazed at the talent in the core team.  I understand that this flagship product cannot be rushed to release without thorough testing.  I know from 40 years of experience what it takes.  How do I communicate this to others is a way that is not perceived as arrogant?  Who will say these things if I don't?  Should these things be left unsaid?  How then would you know the truth?

Thank you. Stan. Thank you all, thank you for all the hard work that BM,you and the whole team have made.

I think maybe, maybe your strategy is right, (though i am quite worried it is not. )

i think it's  perfectionism  VS  efficiency 

I hope you are right. and you could become the Apple company in cryto-currency field and could make something like iphone. i now can only comfort myslef like this. or i think there are nothing else i can do.

and i just hope you could make a better balance bewteen perfectionism and efficiency. Because it seems that the market is losing their confidence and that is not a good phenomenon. that means even the product is released, no one would buy it. maybe like the failure of Motorola (Iridium plan? this may be not a very good example)maybe you are good, but many other teams are also doing well, maybe better? I don't know, cause there is no product of yours.  hope you could be the Blazzard company, always be late but always perfect product.

juts realize something you promised before and make it grow mature and then start to image more. people don't want to hear too many visions or dreams, they like people who can make things done.

this forum has been full of negative emotions including me. i suggest you guys should not come here recently or rarely come here until the first product being finished. Especially for development team, they should only see the post related to test results.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 08:24:22 am by tianshi »

lzr1900

Stan,

thank you stan.Someone good at english should translate this in Chinese.I think this article answer most of the questionals.
亲王,你亲自来翻译吧不如。

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

Stan,

As for arrogant.   I know what is involved.  I see how hard everyone is working.  I am amazed at the talent in the core team.  I understand that this flagship product cannot be rushed to release without thorough testing.  I know from 40 years of experience what it takes.  How do I communicate this to others in a way that is not perceived as arrogant?  Who will say these things if I don't?  Should these things be left unsaid?  How then would you know the truth?

« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 08:24:28 am by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline hello_bts

• View Profile
    • 新浪微博:你这是在逗我笑
我需要的3I,是像NAS,NXT看齐,先做出一个稳定的产品,再过来跟我们大家谈计划......什么产品都没有,整天这想法,那想法都是不符合实际的......你们是一个公司,请为所以支持者负责,OK?

我还有一点不满是效率低下还没有一点认错的态度,回帖尽然是
In 40 years in the aerospace R&D industry, I have seldom seen so much accomplished so quickly with so few people.

I'm not frustrated.  I'm inspired!

stan的原话。

Offline sunfree

• View Profile
我需要的3I,是像NAS,NXT看齐,先做出一个稳定的产品,再过来跟我们大家谈计划......什么产品都没有,整天这想法,那想法都是不符合实际的......你们是一个公司,请为所以支持者负责,OK?
BTC:1DbqsLhgSgZ6NF9ar2QMaY7beDXSmAuLbF
PTS:PdyT9zgq2DQNUb92A6jpQFpKrX3cWVwJdL