Author Topic: 我对于Bitshares领导团队现阶段的建议和要求  (Read 39220 times)

Offline James

• View Profile
英翻中可以,直接写英语不行……

lzr1900

发现stan完全没明白我们的诉求,我们仅仅是要求完成任务以及少说废话,我不觉得我们是在无谓愤怒的抗议,而是很理智的提出我们的诉求。谁能把我的帖子翻译成英语?

暴走恭亲王不会英文?还用别人帮你翻译?
亲王清朝人呢哈哈:D

Offline metalallen

• View Profile

暴走恭亲王不会英文?还用别人帮你翻译?
浮壹白的微博:http://weibo.com/u/2279693077
BTSX Account:metalallen

Offline tianshi

• View Profile
We Chinese are the most important supporters of 3I.
Donating a  lot of BTC and PTS for Bitshares,wating for such a long time , we still can't see the result we want!
How can we trust your ability!?
If the product can't come out ,We will use the law to protect our right or .....another ways you know :)
We are not weak ,just stop treating us like poor guys who can't do anything. Alright? :D
             My English is so poor,if you have seen this article,please reply it for our benefit.

The forum is full of two kinds of posts:
  • Those who are happily testing the software which becomes more polished every day.
  • Those who are very angry for reasons we can't understand.
We see that all this evidence of success is not making it through to our Chinese friends.  If it was, how could you be angry?

We are very proud of our progress and it's all plainly visible for anyone to see.
Where is all of this fear, uncertainty and doubt coming from?

I wonder if someone is sending you misinformation?

Stan,

I have some words to say.

1. i think 3I are pushing forward the development of the BTS-XT for these days and there have been some progresses recently.

2. chinese people made some contributions: they have invested a lot of money. many people do not understand programming and they even do not know much about English, so they cannot make too much contribution about programming or even the test. but they invest their money and trust. it is important because that is why 3I could have the opportunity to try their so many crazy or maybe genius ideas and do not need to worry failure because a lot of investors would pay the bill.

3. i know anger and complain are useless, people should shut their month up and let the team focus on the development.
but i understand their emotion. I also feel anxious too. quite quite worried.

firstly, from your performance: I know you are making progress, but i think it is not very efficient, and you guys cannot even make one stable wallet without any real market function? most altcoin can but you cannot with so much money and with waht you so called a strong R&Dteam?

secondly, from your attitude: I think all 3I team members are nice and polite people, but you seem to be a little too optimistic and sometimes even arrogant . for over half a year, without anything comeing out, i never hear a word that we are sorry, we didn't do well, but all i hear is that we made a great thing, we are awesome. we are terriffic.  Maybe i am wrong, you are all talented people, BM is like Steve Jobs, but we are just ordinary people. but please at least admit that, in these six months ,you did not do well and the market has given the answer.

thirdly, yesterday' post by BM is a blasting fuse. first, many investors feel they are fooled,  and what i am dissapointed is that i thought BM is a talent, but all i see is he hasn't finished a stable wallet, and stroll on this forum everyday, answering almost everyone's post, i think it should be someone else's responsiblity.  you guys don't make any labor division? diffrent people are responsible for different part of jobs? so worried about the team management or lack of excution. i hear that keyhotee team take away 100+ Bitcoin every month, i don't know if it is ture, but i think it is disaster. from the work on keyhotee, i guess this team is not very good. and 3I still uses such a team to work on BTS X, no wonder a wallet we still could not be released yet. 

finnally, i just want to say, we do not want to complain too much. but the thing is that most people in this forum don't think you did a good job and what is worse, you don't think that you did a terrible job in these six months. And that is why we are so afraid of the future of 3I. and since a lot of people have been trapped in this investment, so they complain and complain again. if today they can leave without any lost of moeny , they would just leave right away, without saying any word.

so if you think you don't wanna hear too much complain, you could just give back the money we invested and we would stop complaining and get away? i am just joking, i know it is ridiculous, i just want to say, please at least stand on investors' position and understand people's complain
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 07:16:20 am by tianshi »

Offline ericgliu

• View Profile
Donating a  lot of BTC and PTS for Bitshares,wating for such a long time , we still can't see the result we want!
If the product can't come out ,We will use the law to protect our right or .....another ways you know :)
We are not weak ,just stop treating us like poor guys who can't do anything. Alright? :D
             My English is so poor,if you have seen this article,please reply it for our benefit.

• Those who are happily testing the software which becomes more polished every day.
We see that all this evidence of success is not making it through to our Chinese friends.  If it was, how could you be angry?

We are very proud of our progress and it's all plainly visible for anyone to see.

NO ,I  donwloaded the wallet  and I have tasted it  too.I just  want to let you to pay attention to my words so
I used some unsuitable words, Iam sorry . But i think....your process is not fast too seriously speaking,don't you think so?
We are so nervous becuuse we chinese paid too much money and attention to your idea.We used to trust you and we still  think it's wortwhile to spend our time to discuss it with you on the website. I hope we can understand each other and your team  can be reliable too.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
DREAM ---> PLAN ---> ANOTHER DREAM ---> PLAN ---> ...

3i, create another DREAM or complete your PLAN!

We are doing both, in parallel, before your very eyes.   :)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline James

• View Profile

Offline 0dayZh

• View Profile
DREAM ---> PLAN ---> ANOTHER DREAM ---> PLAN ---> ...

3i, create another DREAM or complete your PLAN!
BTS ID: dayzh
keyID: dayzh

Offline trytinysmart

• View Profile
蓝图画得很好,人力资源又不足,又搞多条产品线,导致软件产品品质低劣,不能持续交付,这就是恶性循环
Keyhotee: 5MZKHUAp5C2z6ZtU5twJ6vTSVH8gAv9UEPpr1tQGbpsmUxUzzv
PTS: Pu8VUEEKhib6vULvvJAgG3UuzUxpDTR9La

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline ericgliu

• View Profile

Offline ksi

• View Profile
PTS: PiHnXwebXJeCMKXcGynNQHWDV6L8pE7mTS

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
支持一下
中国投资者联合发出正式的声音很重要
必须让3I知道我们除了支持之外,还有监督和制约  :P :P :P
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline bs419535551

• View Profile