Author Topic: Protoshares 0 of 6 confirmations  (Read 2113 times)

Offline causevd

• View Profile
Thanks for making some things more clear. Anyway I've received the money on BTER.

merockstar

When I submit this thread I've receive 1 confirmation. 1 more needs so I can see the balance on my BTER account. Thanks though and it looks like the prize of PTS will stuck like $4 to $5.

PTS is just an investment vehicle. it doesn't need a whole lot of miners making the transactions fast because its primary purpose isnt so much as a currency as it is a store of value and list of addresses of who to give money to.

Offline causevd

• View Profile
When I submit this thread I've receive 1 confirmation. 1 more needs so I can see the balance on my BTER account. Thanks though and it looks like the prize of PTS will stuck like $4 to $5.

merockstar

transactions are taking forever to enter a block today.

i got sent a transaction at 7:30 am this morning and didn't get it until 4:30pm.

no worries, your pts will confirm.

Offline causevd

• View Profile
I am having a problem guys. I've deposited around 18.5 PTS into my BTER address and the problem is that, that transaction is still not confirmed. When I go to my desktop wallet it says Unconfirmed 0 of 6 confirmations. It's been like that for almost 2 hours. Anyway on my wallet it says that I have 1 active connection to Protoshares Network. Any help or I should just leave it like that?