Author Topic: Open Source Everything  (Read 1664 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
+5% brilliant ..

however, this unfortunately only works in the extrema .. so full trust to each and everyone .. otherwise if people get tricked they loos faith.

basically I think people can be separated in two parties:
- those that trust people because of faith and loose that faith to individuals once they get tricked
- those that do not trust anybody but can establish trust with every valid action (i.e. trade)

Offline onceuponatime

An absolutely brillian interview with Robert Steele

Robert Steele:
"Open Source" is a meme and a mindset that is rooted in an absolute faith in the truth as the foundation for good decisions – political, economic, social, whatever. In my view, transparency is the most important attribute of any human relationship – secrecy is a form of corruption that enables theft. Transparency and truth together create trust, and trust, not money, is the one tangible value necessary to make all forms of human collaboration most effective. I also like to emphasize that the Open Source approach needs to be "all in." Any individual open, such as Open Data or Open Government, is worthless without the others – for example, Open Data needs Open Software and Open Hardware as well as Open Cloud and Open Spectrum, while Open Government needs all of those and Open Ballot Access, among others.

http://www.thedailybell.com/exclusive-interviews/35433/Anthony-Wile-Former-CIA-Spy-Robert-Steele-Wants-to-Strangle-Leviathan-With-Open-Source-Governance/