Author Topic: LottoShares Screenshot  (Read 7883 times)

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
Yes, target market for the launch is altcoiners and advanced bitcoiners - broader adoption comes much later.

Jackpot from the start is 1,000,000 X Stake - stake can be anything you like.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
I don't like it sorry...

It would be better that it don't look close to a traditional bitcoin-style wallet!

I would preffer a feel like that:
(Maybe a design close to BitSharesX wallet?)

The quicker you can make your interface look more like the model above(which I feel  looks more like a traditional lottery style interface), the quicker people who are all ready gambling will be willing to come aboard.
People in general don't like change so by making it look more like mainstream lotto it should be easier to "convince" people to give you system a shot.

I like what you have though and I agree you can make it look pretty once it is released. I also agree that your number one goal should to release a stable platform that demonstrates the technology and then polish it AFTER the product is released.

If you can get enough people to start playing to where you can give away some large prizes this project can really snowball. For example when the Powerball prize really starts getting up there it brings gamblers and non-gamblers alike out to buy a ticket. The key is solid platform and BIG prizes.

Do you have any idea of the beginning jackpot size?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Yes I think the flashy interfaces can come later.

For now the screenshots and interface act as an aid to help people understand LottoShares from a bitcoin/altcoin context.

+5% agreed!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
Yes I think the flashy interfaces can come later.

For now the screenshots and interface act as an aid to help people understand LottoShares from a bitcoin/altcoin context.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
I don't like it sorry...

It would be better that it don't look close to a traditional bitcoin-style wallet!

I would preffer a feel like that:
(Maybe a design close to BitSharesX wallet?)

« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 09:04:52 am by liondani »

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile

Offline pgbit

• View Profile
Like the layout as it is, some may prefer flashy layouts so maybe have different wallet skins? Looking forward to seeing it in action next week.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Is anyone planning on making a snazzy GUI that is cool and colorful at any point?

Like the XT wallet? =D

8)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Is anyone planning on making a snazzy GUI that is cool and colorful at any point?

Like the XT wallet? =D
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline smiley35

• View Profile

Offline emre

• View Profile
latest build from osx:

Offline fuzzy

When do we estimate the lottoshare to be ready? I can't wait to play some cryptolotto! Well done Freetrade!!

Thanks!

Testing right now - estimated full launch on July 8th.

Good stuff man...
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D